Ubiquinol (Active form of CoQ10) 200mg (150 softgels)
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
100% Natural Ubiquinol 200 mg
Active form of CoQ10
Introducing an extraordinary advancement in dietary science new Ubiquinol (also called Kaneka QH), the active Antioxidant form of CoQ10 that is more efficient, more potent and better suited for those with advanced need and advanced age.
Pre-converted, active antioxidant form of CoQ10, offers the same important health benefits as CoQ10. Because it is pre-converted, Kaneka QH is ready for immediate use in those 40 and older, and those who have conditions associated with normal aging. As with CoQ10, there are no known side effects.
Kaneka QH ubiquinol:
- Contributes to cardiovascular and cognitive health, increased energy and stamina, and general health and wellness
- Offers potent antioxidant benefits and actually regenerates other antioxidants, such as Vitamin C and Vitamin E
- Plays a vital role in generating energy to power organs such as the heart, kidneys, liver and lungs
- May help compensate for the age-related reduction in the bodys ability to convert CoQ10 into ubiquinol
- May help protect cells, like those in your heart, from free radical damage
- Sustain your natural energy, health and youthful vigor at any age with Kaneka QH Ubiquinol by Healthy Origins.
- Ubiquinol ignites the energy production within cells that fuels your vital organs.
- Protects your cells from constant attack by free radicals.
- Sustains your energy levels naturally.
Suggested use: Adults: Take one (1) softgel daily with food, or as directed by a physician.
Serving Size: 1 softgel
|Ubiquinol (Kaneka QH)||200 mg||*|
|Percent Daily Value (DV)|
|*Daily Value Not Established|
Other ingredients: Medium chain triglycerides, gelatin, glycerin, ascorbyl palmitate, beeswax, sunflower lecithin, purified water, and annatto extract.
Contains NO: sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, barley, soy, fish, shellfish, nuts, tree nuts, egg and dairy products. No preservatives, artificial flavors or artificial colors.
KANEKA QH is a trademark of Kaneka Corp.
Distributed or manufactured from Healthy Origins. See more Healthy Origins products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- General Health And Wellness
- Increased Energy And Stamina
- Contributes To Cardiovascular And Cognitive Health
- Heart Disease
- Low Stamina
- Low Energy
- Aging Skin
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: A rlloing stone is worth two in the bush, thanks to this article.
- This questions has not been answered yet. Be the first one!