Ubiquinol (Active form of CoQ10) 200mg (60 softgels)
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
100% Natural Ubiquinol 200 mg
Active form of CoQ10
Introducing an extraordinary advancement in dietary science new Ubiquinol (also called Kaneka QH), the active Antioxidant form of CoQ10 that is more efficient, more potent and better suited for those with advanced need and advanced age.
Pre-converted, active antioxidant form of CoQ10, offers the same important health benefits as CoQ10. Because it is pre-converted, Kaneka QH is ready for immediate use in those 40 and older, and those who have conditions associated with normal aging. As with CoQ10, there are no known side effects.
Kaneka QH ubiquinol:
- Contributes to cardiovascular and cognitive health, increased energy and stamina, and general health and wellness
- Offers potent antioxidant benefits and actually regenerates other antioxidants, such as Vitamin C and Vitamin E
- Plays a vital role in generating energy to power organs such as the heart, kidneys, liver and lungs
- May help compensate for the age-related reduction in the bodyÃ
Distributed or manufactured from Healthy Origins. See more Healthy Origins products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- General Health And Wellness
- Increased Energy And Stamina
- Contributes To Cardiovascular And Cognitive Health
- Low Stamina
- Heart Disease
- Low Energy
- Aging Skin
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: I took CoQ10 mgs 100 mg Gel Caplet for the very first time today. I became extremely tired which I know that is a side effect, but I am having pain in my upper left arm muscle, is this a side effect or should I stop taking this Vitamin?
- A: I'm sorry to hear what you are experiencing. It may be best to stop using and consult with a physician to find out the specific reason for the symptoms you are describing. Here is some additional information about CoQ10 for you. http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/druginfo/natural/938.html
Question: Is CoQ10 Ubiquinol 100mgs. twice a day effective for Erectile Dysfunction?
- A: I am not aware of Coq10 helping with erectile dysfunction but we do have some products that are specifically formulated for that condition. You can view them with the link below. I hope you can find a supplement that best suits your needs. http://www.seacoast.com/topic.php?health=erectile+dysfunction
Question: i have hypoglycemia. will this product cause low blood sugar if i take
- A: Please consult with your physician as they would be able to advise best based on your current condition and medical history.