Super Daily Baby D Drops (400 IU, 11 ml)
Baby D Drops, 400 IU, Carlson Labs
Vitamin D is essential for healthy growth and development in babies and Vitamin D is needed for proper growth of bones.
- 400 IU per drop, 365 drops per bottle
- Unflavored (no after taste)
- Preservative Free
- Soy Free
- Gluten Free
Dosage and Use:
Infants less than 2 years old: Place one drop onto a pacifier or mother's nipple and allow the baby to suck for at least 30 seconds.
Children over 2 years of age: Take one drop daily. May be put on food, put in a drink or taken from a spoon.
Baby D drops
Serving Size: 1 drop
|Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)||400 IU||100%|
** Daily Values not established.
Other ingredients: Thin Vegetable Oil.
Sugar-free. Soy-free. Corn-free. Wheat-free. Gluten-free. Natural color. Preservative-free.
Distributed or manufactured from Carlson Labs. See more Carlson Labs products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Promoting Bone Health For Infants
- Boosting Immune System
Questions and answers:
Question: I'd like to know if I can Have Baby D Drops Vitamin D400IU with Vitamin A 1000 IU and Vitamin C 35Mg, and how many days needed to send it my Chicago addressed friend in USA?
- A: Thank you for contacting Seacoast.com. As with any supplement, it is always a good idea to consult with your physician as they are familiar with your medical history. Products in stock ship out the same day if an order is placed before 6pm eastern time in will usually arrive within 2-3 days.
Question: Is it good for babies teething?
- A: Thank you for contacting Seacoast.com about Baby D drops. This product helps promote healthy bone growth in babies.
Question: I need Babay Drops Vitamin D 400 IU A 1000IU C 35 Mg. for my baby 04 months do you have it?
- A: Due to the popularity of this item, we are currently out of stock. If you would like to order, please let us know so we can get this product in and shipped to you as soon as possible;)
Question: for 4 plus and 8 plus age what would be the dosage of vitamin D3
- A: The dosage for children over 2 is just 1 drop.
Question: Will this make my baby hungry?
- A: Baby D drops is a Vitamin D3 supplement that helps with healthy developement and bone growth for your infant. It also has an important role in developing a healthy immune system. There is no evidence that Vitamn D will increase your infants appetite.
Question: since when has this product been in use? Since which year?
- A: Seacoast Vitamins has been a retail seller of Daily Baby D Drops from Carlson Labs since 2010. Carlson Labs may have formulated this product prior to 2010.
Whether you breast-feed your baby or how much vitamin D-fortified formula or cow's milk your baby is drinking will determine the amount of vitamin D needed for your baby. It's always best to consult with your Pediatrician for recommendations based on your child's needs.