ProOmega (120 softgels)*
Show me Seacoast Direct prices. Learn more...
price Price is too low to show. Add it to your cart
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
Omega-3 fatty acids are the building blocks of the cells in the body and are required for proper neurological function. Omega-3 fatty acids have also been shown to decrease the risk of cardiovascular disease and stroke. For those with ADD/ADHD, EPA and DHA may assist with better concentration and focus. Rheumatoid arthritis pain may also be alleviated through omega-3 supplementation. DHA and EPA are also important to healthy vision.
ProOmega Dietary Supplement
- Natural Triglyceride Form
- 70% Omega-3. Patented Flavoring Process
- High Concentration
- Pharmaceutical Grade
- Molecularly Distilled
- Omega-3 Fish Oil
ProOmega from Nordic Naturals contains high levels of omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil. ProOmega has been purified through molecular distillation to remove impurities, PCBs, and heavy metals. Omega-3 fatty acids are essential nutrients to the healthy functioning of the body on a cellular level. EPA and DHA, the two most important omega-3 fatty acids benefit the heart, the brain, and the immune system.
- Contribute to healthy brain and neurological function
- Boost immune system
- Enhance mood
- Help with focus and concentration
- Assist with cardiovascular health
- Improve vision
- Alleviate joint pain
- Rejuvenate skin
Suggested Use: Two capsules daily, with meals, or as directed by your health care professional or pharmacist.
Serving Size: 2 Soft Gels
Serving Per Container: 60
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)
Oleic Acid (Omega-9)
Other Ingredients: Purified deep sea fish oil (anchovies and sardines), soft gel capsule (gelatin, water, glycerin, natural lemon oil), natural lemon oil, d-alpha tocopherol, rosemary extract.
Contains No: gluten, yeast, milk derivatives, artificial colors or flavors.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
¡All Nordic Naturals products surpass all national and international pharmaceutical standards for freshness and purity, and are free from heavy metals, dioxins, and PCBs. Every batch is third party tested to guarantee exceptional freshness and purity levels.
Notes: Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight . Do not take if tamper evident seal is broken or missing. Product protected by U.S. patent #s 6346231 & 6641837
Warning: Consult with your physician before using this product if you are pregnant, diabetic or allergic to iodine. Do not take this product if you are using blood thinners or anticipate surgery. Keep out of the reach of children.
This statement has not been evaluatedby the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases.
Distributed or manufactured from Nordic Naturals. See more Nordic Naturals products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Improving Focus
- Improving Joint Mobility
- Increasing Energy
- Relieving Pain
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Heart Disease
- Menstrual Cramps
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Will I gain weight taking a fish oil?
- A: Nordic Naturals ProOmega is a pharmaceutical grade of fish oil, easy to digest without the fishy "burp" after taste. Some low grade fish oils that are not easily digested can result in bloating and weight gain. According to a study published in the International Journal of Obesity participants who used fish or fish oil in their reduces calorie diet experienced more weight loss than subjects that consumed an energy restricted diet without fish oil. Another study conducted in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition found that taking fish oil supplements and regular exersice helped improve cardiovascular health, fish oil supplements independently helped reduce body fat in overweight participants.