3.8 grams / approx. 80 pellets
Borax is an herbal remedy used for a variety of ailments. It is used for inflamed mucous membranes that have a white discharge. It has been shown help to treat those with thrush or vaginitis. Women may find it particularly effective when used between menstrual periods. Borax can be used to help treat and prevent motion sicknes. It is often used to help reduce anxiety and for those who display a fear of downward motion and are sensitive to noise.
Borax is noted to treat a variety of sexually related diseases. It is shown particularly effective for those with Herpes and those who suffer from canker sores. It also has been used to treat Trichomonas, Gardeneralla, and Chlamydia.
- Helps treat yeast related problems
- Reduces anxiety
- Can help treat some STDs
- Used for canker sores
Distributed or manufactured from Boiron. See more Boiron products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Reducing Tension
- Relieving Itching
- Calming Nerves
- Relieving Fever
- Relieving Cold Sores
- Promoting Relaxation
- Anxiety Attacks
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: How long does it cure for STDs like chlamydia?How is this product used?
A: Borax may help with chlamydia and the dosage is 5 pellats 3 times per day. It is advised to stop using and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Homeopathic medicines are one of the safest choices for self-treatment.
- No known side effects such as drowsiness
- No interactions with conventional medications or herbal remedies
- No contraindications with pre-existing conditions
- No masking of symptoms
Question: Is this a pill or dropper, or is this something you put onsite?
- A: As shown in the product picture, this is a small plastic vial that contains "pellets." Each pellet is a small white pearl that is placed under the tongue and dissolved. It is not used on-site. The dissolved pellet has a lightly sweet taste that is quite pleasing.