CoQ10 100 mg 120 softgels
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a key component of the mitochondria—the energy-producing units of the cells in your body. Since your heart cells can't function without energy, they can't function without CoQ10. As you age, your body's natural production of CoQ10 declines, making CoQ10 supplementation even more important.
- Heart Health
- Cellular Health
- Kaneka Q10
Suggested Use: One softgel daily. For additional support, take up to three softgels daily.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Softgel||% Daily Value|
|Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) (ubiquinone 10)||100 mg||**|
|** Daily Value not established.|
Other ingredients: Soybean oil, gelatin, glycerin, beeswax, and soy lecithin.
Contains NO: sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, or preservatives. This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
Distributed or manufactured from Enzymatic Therapy. See more Enzymatic Therapy products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Promoting Healthy Cardiovascular System
- Defying Effects Of Aging
- Maintaining Clear Arteries And Healthy Blood Flow
- Cardiac Arrest
- Gum Disease
- Side Effects Of Prescription Drugs
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: what are the side effects if taking coq10
- A: CoQ10 by Country life is one of the purest forms available and is gluten-free and vegetarian. If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product. If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.
Question: WILL IT CAUSE YOUR DIBETES SUGUAR GO UP
- A: Thank you for your interestin Coq10. Some researchers have postulated that supplementing the diet with CoQ10 may improve blood glucose control.
Question: WILL IT MAKE YOUR DIBETES GO UP
- A: Thank you for your interest in Coq10. It is always best to consult with your physician about when introducing any new product when you have an existing medical condition.
Question: is it prescription
- A: CoQ10 is available without a prescription. You can conveniently purchase this product using the following link. http://www.seacoast.com/coq10-100-mg/enzymatic-therapy/120-softgels/p3281
Question: is a prescription required
- A: A prescription is not required to purchase this product. You can purchase this product using the following link. We'd be happy to ship Coq10 to you. http://www.seacoast.com/coq10-100-mg/enzymatic-therapy/120-softgels/p3281
Question: i am taking coq10 for about two months now the side effect of this does it make u dizzyi take vitamin d also and verapmil blood pressure along with the water pill in the mornings and a fiber capsule,and a ginger capsule, and cinnamon capsule also and a fish oil, calcium wouild this make a person dizzy
- A: Thank you for your interest in CoQ10. It is always best to consult with your physician if you have any medical conditions or are taking any prescription drugs and any other supplement to find out how the combination of products and supplements can effect you.
Question: its 100mg's and its a big red capsule gel like
- A: These softgels are orange in color.
Question: Does this product have the HALAL certificate
I understand that you would like to know if this product is Halal certified. Unfortunately this product is not Halal-certified. The softgel for this product is bovine and porcine (beef and pork) mixed.