Organic Super B-Complex (60 tablets)*
Show me Seacoast Direct prices. Learn more...
price Price is too low to show. Add it to your cart
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
Organic Super B-Complex features a perfectly balanced blend of organic, whole food B vitamins and co-factors just as nature intended.
Complete with the ideal amounts of all 8 of the B vitamins plus their essential co-factors choline, inositol and PABA, our power-packed B-complex formula offers a host of benefits for anyone looking to manage the stress of everyday life and supercharge their health.
- Supports and balances your energy, metabolism, mood, and nervous system
- Provides an organic, whole food source of all eight B vitamins + choline, inositol, and PABA
- Take as a B boost with your multivitamin or on its own to balance a high-stress lifestyle
- Organic, whole food matrix offers you an ideal and steady nutrient release throughout day
- Just one tablet daily provides optimal amounts and ratios of all your B vitamins
- Can be taken with or without food and is gentle on the most sensitive stomachs
- Offers exceptional value with 60 tab lets per bottle and just one tablet daily (less than 40 cents per day!)
Suggested Use: 1 tablet daily. Organic Super-B Complex is a whole food and can be taken any time - with or without meals.
Organic Super B-Complex
Serving Size: 1 vegetable tablet
|Organically Grown Nutrients|
|Thiamin (B1)**||25 mg||1670|
|Riboflavin (B2)**||25 mg||1470|
|Vitamin B6**||25 mg||1250|
|Vitamin B12*||250 mcg||4170|
|Pantothenic Acid**||50 mg||500|
|Daily Value not established|
|* Certified Organic|
|** Made with organic ingredients|
Other Ingredients: Organic barley grass; organic gum acacia; vegetable cellulose
Contains; fermented organic soy
Gluten, dairy, additive and GMO free
Distributed or manufactured from The Synergy Company. See more The Synergy Company products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Boost Energy Levels
- Combat Side Effects Of Stress
- Low Energy
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: how long does it take for the effect to be seen.
- A: Results will vary from person to person do to a number of factors not limited to a person's unique biochemistry, prescription medications you may be taking, and any medical challenges being faced. In general a person should give minimum of 6-8 weeks before noticing full benefit of a supplement though you may experience it much faster.
Question: Could this help people with low blood ?
- A: We are not aware of Super B-Complex having a strong effect on lowering blood pressure however we do carry a variety of supplements specifically formulated to support healthy blood pressure levels. You can view some of these products below. Supplementation that includes grapeseed extract or olive leave extract in particular may help with lowering blood pressure. http://www.seacoast.com/topic.php?health=blood+pressure http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19608210
Question: Is this b complex have methylcobalomin for B12?
- A: Pure Synergy organic Super-B Complex is an organic blend of whole food B vitamins. This formula offers you a steady nutrient release throughout the day. This organic blend is gentle on most senstitive stomachs. The methylcobalomin form of B12 is produced in a lab.
Question: Does this B complex have cyanocobalamin for B12? What kind of B12 does your B complex have?
A: Organic food Super B-complex is formulated using whole food organic B foods. It also contains inosital,PABA and choline to support everyday stress. Organic whole food B is your best choice in a B supplement. The cyanocabalmin is a man made B12 supplement.
Question: Will this Vitamin B complex help my PMS?
- A: Thousands of women struggle with PMS symptoms such as headaches, bloating, fatigue, irritability, stress, cramps, depression and loss of appetite due to hormonal change each month. A number of studies have shown the effectiveness of supplementing with a vitamin B complex, especially B6 and B12. These B's play a vital role in synthesizing certain brain chemicals (neurotransmitters) that control mood and behavior. Vitamin B6 helps with major PMS symptoms such as irregular blood flow, water retenion, food craving and irritability. Vitamin B12 helps with symptoms of stress, fatigue, lack of energy and focus. More and more women are turning to alternatives to improve PMS symptoms naturally with great success.