B12 Strips (2000 mcg, 30 fast dissolve strips)
Show me Seacoast Direct prices. Learn more...
B12 Strips by Essential Source were designed to have a large surface area. As a result, they absorb almost instantly leaving less room for product waste. With most other sublingual supplements, consumers have the ability to chew and/or swallow too early, causing under utilization of the ingredients. Another reason they are so popular is just the convenience. It is easier to carry the tiny cassette than some other sublinguals, liquid drops, or sprays. Since B12 is often used for energy, they can be taken any time when in need of a little pick me up!
- Promoting Energy
- Supporitng Cardio Health
- Reducing Stress
- Highly Bio-Available Form of B12
- Rapid Absorption
- Naturally Sweetened
- Vegetarian and Gluten Free
- Naturally Sweetened with Stevia
- Highly recommended for a vegan-vegetarian diet
Directions: For best results, allow strip to fully dissolve on tongue, swish fluid throughout entire mouth for 30 seconds making sure to pass fluid under tongue.
Serving Size:1 strip
|Methylcobalamin B12||2000 mcg||33,000%|
|Vitamin B6 (P5P)||5 mg||250%|
|Folate (5- MTHF)||800 mcg||200%|
**Daily Value Not Established. *Percent of daily value based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Other ingredients: Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose, Glycerin, Stevia, Modified Starch, Natural Flavor, Gum Arabic, Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose, Polysorbate 80, Menthol
Distributed or manufactured from Essential Source. See more Essential Source products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Caffeine Free
- Increasing Energy
- Reducing Stress
- Poor Memory
- Poor Circulation
- B12 Deficiency
- High Homocystiene Levels
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Are these suitable for a vegan diet?
- A: B12 Strips by Essential Source are 100% vegetarian and highly recommended for a vegan-vegetarian diet. Vegans typically avoid all animal products, which not only includes meat, poultry, fish, eggs and dairy but also animal byproducts, such as gelatin and honey. For vegans it can be a challenge to get enough vitamin B12 because it is not found naturally in non- animal products. More and more food items are being fortified with vitamin B12 such as cereals, soy milk, meat substitutes, non dairy milk and other vegetarian foods. To maintain ideal vitamin B12 levels many opt for a quick and easy way to achieve these levels with B12 sublingual strips.