Organic Lignan Flaxseed Oil (16 oz)*
price Price is too low to show. Add it to your cart
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
Highest Lignan Flax Oil
The #1 Best-Selling Supplement in America!
With its wholesome, nutty flavor Barlean’s Highest Lignan Flax Oil is a pure, unfiltered and unrefined source of essential omega-3 fatty acids and nutrient-rich lignans. A foundational addition to a healthy diet, our organic, high-lignan content flax oil is ideal for those who aspire to nutritionally support:
- Heart Health
- Healthy Cholesterol Levels
- Joint Mobility & Bone Density
- Energy & Endurance
- Healthy Blood Glucose
- Skin, Hair & Nail Health
Lignans are a highly studied and researched class of plant phytonutrients most abundantly found in flaxseed that have recently come to the forefront of nutritional research. Numerous studies have reported on the role of lignans in support of the structure and function of heart and hormonal health.* Barlean's Fresh ExPressed™ extraction process gently liberates delicate Omega-3 flax oil, while capturing lignan flaxseed particulate.
Distributed or manufactured from Barleans Organic Oils. See more Barleans Organic Oils products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Promoting Healthy Cholesterol Level
- Heart Health
- Supporting Joint Mobility & Bone Density
- Boosting Energy & Endurance
- Maintaining Healthy Blood Glucose
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Does this oil help with lyphedema
- A: Flaxseed oil may be effecitve in helping with Lyphedema due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
Question: I have been using the orange creme flavor version from GNC which tastes great. Does this have a flavor added ??
- A: This Flaxseed oil naturally has a nutty flavor however no additional flavoring is added. If you prefer flavoring you can always add a flavoring yourself such as an orange extract. The plain is great too because you can easily add it to your favorite healthy foods like dressings for salads, yogurt, oatmeal, smoothies, and more.