Total Omega 3-6-9 (90 capsules)
Show me Seacoast Direct prices. Learn more...
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
Total Omega 3-6-9 Lemonade Flavor (Non-GMO and Gluten Free)
Total Omega is a complete and balanced source of Omega 3, 6 and 9 to ensure that health enthusiasts like you consume optimal amounts of beneficial Omegas in a great tasting, lemonade flavored, once a day serving. Total Omega master blend combines of the "best of the Barlean's" our renowned 100% organic flaxseed oil, Fresh Catch Fish Oil, and pure borage seed oil.
The full spectrum of essential fatty acids in Total Omega regulate thousands of important biological functions deemed critical for optimal health, life, and vitality in every cell and tissue of the body. Each power-packed serving provides nearly 7,000 mgs of Omega-3 (LNA, DHA and EPA), nearly 2,500 mgs of Omega-6 (LA and GLA) and more than 2,500 mgs of Omega-9 (Oleic acid) to create the most comprehensive and complete profile of omegas available anywhere.
At Barlean’s Organic Oils we have combined three of our most popular and award-winning products to create a truly superior and complete Omega 3, 6, 9 nutrition source in Total Omega. Each ingredient is sourced fresh, at its peak of nutritional value and potency.
- Barlean’s Award Winning Organic Flax Oil is a pure, pristine and nutritious source of plant based Omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids.
- Barlean’s Fresh Catch Fish Oil is a pure and pristine source of Ultra-Purified fish oil – abundant in the Omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA, and free from lead, mercury and other contaminants.
- Barlean’s Borage Seed Oil is a pure, pristine, herbicide and pesticide free source of a scarce Omega-6 fatty acid called GLA (gamma linolenic acid). Borage seed oil is the highest known source of GLA.
Combined, the above premium ingredients supply you with the most comprehensive and complete profile of Omegas available anywhere
- Omega-3s are best known for their effects on the structure and function of the cardiovascular system.*
- Omega-6s are best known for their effects on the structure and function of systems related to pain, inflammation and immune response.*
- Omega-9s have been popularized by the modern press and scientific research as the cornerstone of the ever popular Mediterranean diet – the traditional diet of long-lived people in this region of the world.
Serving Size: 3 softgels
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Total Fat||3 g||5%|
|Saturated Fat||258 mg||2 %|
|Cholesterol||5 mg||2 %|
|Vitamin E Natural||3 IU||10 %|
|Omega -3 Polyunsaturated Fat|
|Alpha Linolenic Acid (LNA)||557 mg||†|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||390 mg||†|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||200 mg||†|
|Omega-6 Polyunsaturated Fat|
|Linoleic Acid (LA)||565 mg||†|
|Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA)||220 mg||†|
|Omega-9 Monounsaturated Fat|
|Oleic Acid||395 mg||†|
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Organic flaxseed oil, ultra-purified fish oil, herbicide and pesticide free borage seed oil, caramel colored gelatin softgel, natural citrus flavor and natural vitamin E.
Suggested Use: 3 softgels per day, with or without a meal
**These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Distributed or manufactured from Barleans Organic Oils. See more Barleans Organic Oils products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Building Strong Immune Response
- Sustaining Longevity
- Supporting Optimum Health And Vitality
- Supporting Healthy Cardiovascular System
- Lack Of Energy
- Heart Disease
- Immune System Disorders
Compare to these: