Allergy Research Group - NutriCology -Lumbrokinase (60 capsules)
Lumbrokinase is an enzyme derived from earthworms Lumbricus rubellus. Research has shown that lumbrokinase may support healthy coagulation of blood within normal levels and enhance fibrinolytic activity, i.e. similar to nattokinase.
Suggested use: As a dietary supplement, 1 or 2 capsules in the morning, 1 or 2 capsule in the afternoon and 2 capsules at bedtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Take with 8-10 oz of water, with or without food. Use under medical supervision if taking anticoagulant drugs. Contraindicated in any conditions associated with bleeding.
Other ingredients: Gelatin, starch.
This nutrient is of the highest quality and purity obtainable, and does not contain preservatives, diluents, or artificial additives.
Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.
Product of China.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. The product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Distributed or manufactured from NutriCology. See more NutriCology products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Supports Healthy Coagulation Of Blood Within Normal Levels
- May Enhance Fibrinolytic Activity- Similar To Nattokinase
- Supports Healthy Blood Viscosity Within Normal Levels
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Can you become extremely itchy and break out with hives
- A: There are no side effects listed or side effects reported from taking Lumbrokinase.
Question: does it help with dental infection?
A: Unfortunately I am not aware of the dental benefits of Lumbrokinase if any. I am aware of the dental benefits of ozonated olive oil in regards to dental health. Many users will brush with the ozonated oil.
Ozonated olive oil has many other benefits as well including but not limited to the following:
1. as a powerful disinfectant
2. in its ability to control bleeding
3. in its ability to cleanse wounds in bones and soft tissues.
4. by increasing the local supply of oxygen to the wound area, ozone can improve healing.
5. ozonated water can increase temperature in the area of the wound, and this increase the metabolic processes related to wound healing. To view some of our ozonated olive oil products please see below. http://www.seacoast.com/topic.php?health=ozonated+olive+oil http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3307081/