Friendly Force Ultimate Probiotic | Best Value (120 Vcaps)*
Friendly Force Probiotic has been discontinued. Seacoast recommends an excellent replacement. Primal Defense (180 caplets) by Garden of Life.
Sorry! This item has been discontinued. See below.
Healthforce Friendly Force Probiotic Supplement 120 Vegan caps
Here you'll find the Ultimate Probiotic adds friendly flora to your gut and in return boost the immune system and overall health containing 150 Billion Survivable Probiotics.
Friendly Force Ultimate Probiotic Versus Enteric Coated Probiotics Supplements
Manufacturers of probiotics will try to persuade you that a probiotic capsule should be enterically coated in order to survive exposure to acids of the stomach and make their way to the intestinal tract. It is the exact place where the living probiotic can exert most of the benefits. Does this mean that foods such as yogurt or kefir are valueless?
What the producers of these expensive probiotic supplements are trying to tell us negates generations of traditional fermented food consumption to really enhance digestive health. Obviously, the probiotics in these traditional foods are more than ok to surviving this journey. In reality enteric coating is a very costly procedure, which is pushed in to the product cost, and often uses synthetic chemicals that are not healthy and human friendly.
What are the benefits for you as a "Friendly Force Probiotic" user?
- It contains Unique Whole Food Prebiotics that greatly magnify potency and growth in a healthy way
- It is perfect for your Cleansing Support
- It is Immune Boosting
- Consists of NO Dairy
- Has NO Gluten
- It significantly helps Digestion and Nutrient Assimilation
- Detoxifies Toxins after feeding on them
- It Effectivel
- It Holds barred probiotic
What is the Suggested Use of this Friendly Force Ultimate probiotic:
You can take 4 Vegan Capsules or more per day. Do not use it simultaneously with antibiotic substances. Refrigeration can extend life but is not mandatory.
|Supplement Facts Friendly Force Probiotic 4 vegan caps (2 grams)|
|Probiotics (150+ Billion Active Cultures) Lactobacillus plantarum, L. paracasei, L. rhamnosus, L. salivarius, Streptococcus thermophilus, L. bulgaricus||320.8 mg||*|
|Prebiotic Synergists Yacon Root, Burdock Root||1202.8 mg||*|
|Probiotic Protection Kelp, Marshmallow Root||476 mg||*|
|Energetics Shilajit||0.4 mg||*|
Other Ingredients: None.
If you are one of the people interested in:
- Experiencing how to detox your body
- Boosting your natural immune system
- Improving your digestion
- Support your cleansing system
You are at the right place right now!
Buy the best value of Healthforce Nutritionals Friendly Force Ultimate Probiotic (in 120 vegan capsules).
It also comes in 80g powder.
Some more information about our natural probiotic supplements
EcoFresh Nutrient Lock packaging uses an amber jar of glass with airtight metal lid and rubberized seal in addition to the oxygen absorber. This guarantees full potency from the instantof manufacture through to the date it finally expires!
All Friendly Force Probiotics (150+ Billion Active Cultures) normally reside in a healthy human body and each one has its own unique value that brings in:
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus: It assists in growing friendly bacteria, while fighting the non-friendly ones. It is produces natural antibiotics which improve several immune-strengthening and boosting functions. It also assists to the prevention of toxins absorption from intestinal tract into your bloodstream. It serves anti-tumor properties.
- Lactobacillus plantarum - This is known as reducing the symptoms of IBS (irritable bowel syndrome), colitis and Crohn’s disease. It is considered to be very resistant to most antibiotics out there, but it literally destroys the pathogens - It is eligible to destroy 1000's of pathogenic microorganisms species. In addition it can produce lysine, a powerful amino acid.
- Lactobacillus paracasei - It enhances/improves the digestion functionality and boosts the immune system*. It is also stimulating the growth of additional friendly bacteria.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus - It enhances the immune response through several distinctive mechanisms which are very useful when it comes to combat intestinal and urinary tract pathogens. Additionally, it can increase by six to eight times the number of antibodies that circulate.
- Lactobacillus salivarius - Unfriendly bacteria have a hard time with the toxic enzymes this is producing. It also assists in maintaining dental health. It eats away encrusted fecal matter in intestinal tract.
- Streptococcus thermophilus - Supports immune function/modulation*. Pathogenic organisms are inhibited this one via it producing lactic and acetic acids. It is documented with the ability to synthesize B-12 and folate.
Distributed or manufactured from HealthForce Nutritionals. See more HealthForce Nutritionals products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Promoting Detoxification And Cleansing
- Supporting Healthy Digestion
- Strengthening Immune System
- Weakened Immune System
- Poor Digestion
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: I have high blood pressure. Will taking this probiotic increase blood pressure or heart rate?
- A: Probiotics are commonly known for boosting the immune system, protecting and restoring intestinal flora. New research is showing the additional benefit that taking probiotics may have on blood pressure. Research led by Jing Sun PhD, of The Griffith Health Institute and School of Medicine found, consuming probiotics from foods sources and supplementation may in fact help reduce blood pressure. Sun and his team analyzed 543 adults with normal to high blood pressure. It is thought that probiotics may have a beneficial effect on blood pressure through lowering cholesterol and reducing blood sugar levels. Probiotics have a range of health benefits from boosting the immune system, healthy digestion and aide in helping with a variety of gastro intestinal diseases such as IBS (irritable bowel syndrome). Research is ongoing to the many benefits provided by taking a daily probiotic.