Serretia (90 caps)*
price Price is too low to show. Add it to your cart
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
Serratia ( 60 caps) replaces Serracel
Serretia by Arthur Andrew Medical contains 99.99% pure Serratiopeptidase in an all-natural acid-protected capsule. This newly designed capsule protects the enzymes from stomach acid, increasing their bioavailability without the use of chemicals and plastics found in artificial enteric mucus and manage injury-related inflammation. Serretia may be safely taken to aid in facilitating a normal inflammatory response by those suffering from a wide range of autoimmune conditions.
* Accelerates Injury Recovery
* Promotes Healthy Sinus Activity
* Promotes Free Joint Mobility
* Reduced Muscle Tears and Pulls
* Promotes Surgical Recovery
* Reduced Swelling (edema).
Take 1-2 between meals with 8 oz of water or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Serretia can be safely taken with other dietary supplements.
Warning: Do not take this product without the consent of your physician if you are currently taking anti-coagulants or if you are pregnant or nursing.
Supplement FactsServing Size: 2 Capsules
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
|* Daily Value Not Established|
Other ingredients: Cellulose (Acid Armor capsules)
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place with lid tightly closed.
Updated Sep. 20, 2013, about 9 years ago
Distributed or manufactured from Arthur Andrew Medical. See more Arthur Andrew Medical products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Promotes Surgical Recovery
- Joint Mobility
- Healthy Sinus Activity
- Injury Recovery
- Scar Tissue
- Blood Clots
- Arterial Plaque
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: What would be the dosage for treating Sarcoidosis?
- This questions has not been answered yet. Be the first one!
Question: Will this product help in case of c.o.p
- A: Serretia is formulated with 250,000 SPU of Serrapeptase also called serretia a proteolytic enzyme. Serrapeptase has been a well researched enzyme for it's powerful anti-inflammatory agent, suggesting that it may be helpful in reducing inflammation associated with COPD, emphysema and chronic bronchitis. Experts believe that this enzyme has the ability to reduce swelling, thin blood out ( to reduce the risk of blood clots) and break down the mucus in the lungs and airways. Serrapeptase has been researched and used clinically (mostly in Europe and Japan) for over 25 years. The US National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health found very postive results in a clinical study conducted on the effect of proteolytic enzymes (serrepeptase) on patients with chronic airway disease. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12911824