Chrysin Flavone X (500mg-30 Vcap)
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
Chrysin 500 mg 90 capsules
Chrysin is compound found in the flowers of some fruits, in oyster mushrooms and in the herb chamomile which is often used to make a calming tea. Chrysin appears to work synergistically with herbs that enhance testosterone to act in a hormone balancing way by limiting the action of a key conversion enzyme. It has been reported to enhance the development of lean muscle in both athletes and older people
Maximizes Testosterine Concentrations
Supports Lean Muscle Mass
Enhances Strength Gains
Suggested use: Take 1-2 capsule up to 3 times daily with a meal or as direted by your healthcre professional.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule
|Servings per container: 30
|Amount Per Serving:
|% Daily Value*
|Chrysin (5.7 Dihydroxyflavone)
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Capsule is made of gelatin.
Contains NO: milk, egg, peanut, tree nut, fish, shellfish, soy, wheat, glutenor yeast.
Distributed or manufactured from Metabolic Response Modifiers. See more Metabolic Response Modifiers products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Limiting Conversion Of Testosterone Into EstrogenThrough Aromatase Enzyme
- Low Serum Testosterone Level
- Estrogen - Testosterone Imbalance
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: IT IS SAFE FOR TREATMENT OF HIGHER LEVEL OF TESTMNSTERON
- A: This product is indicated to help with low serum testosterone levels.
Question: does this product help stop the side effect of ginocamastia when using the growth hormones sustanon and winstrol?
- This questions has not been answered yet. Be the first one!
Question: Is this product safe for teens? Im a 16year old boy
- A: Most supplements unless otherwise stated are suited for adults ages 18 and over however you can consult with your physician to find out the possible use and dosage for someone of your age. Please consult with your doctor to find out if Chrysin Flavone X is ok for you to take.