Flamatrol Inflammation Support (120 tablets)*
Flamatrol Inflammation Control Formula developed by ROEX utilizing a proprietary blend of ingredients including Meriva Curcumin, MSM, Devils Claw, Frankincense, White Willow bark extract, Myrrh and Turmeric for safe, natural, non-habit forming and effective pain relief.
Flamatrol Benefits and Side Effects:
- Promoting Natural Pain Relief and Inflammation Support
- Reducing Discomfort and Stiffness from Overexertion
- Supporting Healthy Bones and Cartilage
What is Flamatrol?
Chronic pain is caused by inflammation and prevents us from enjoying an active lifestyle and negatively impacts our quality of life. While chronic back pain is the most common cause of disability in the U.S., most of us experience various degrees of pain due to over-excertion or aging. Many of the synthetic pain relief products, both over the counter and those prescribed by doctors, can be extremely damaging on the body, induce negative side effects and may be addictive.
Flamatrol is a comprehensive blend of proven natural ingredients that safely reduce inflammation and bring pain under control.
Take 2 tablets twice daily. Once in the morning and once in the evening.
Flamatrol Inflammation Support
Serving Size: 2 tablets
Devil's Claw, Boswellia Serrata, UC-II Undenatured Collagen,
White Willow Bark Extract, Myrrh Powder, Turmeric Powder,
MSM, Meriva Curcumin
|*Daily Value not established|
Cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), croscarmellose sodium, silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate.
Distributed or manufactured from Roex. See more Roex products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Reducing Inflammation
- Alleviate Pain And Discomfort Due To Exercise And Over Excertion
- Support Healthy Joint And Connective Tissue
- Chronic Pain
- Sore Muscles
- Joint Pain
Questions and answers:
Question: Is there any medication it should not be taken with. Does it have an effect on the heart or blood pressure, kidneys?
- A: Though there are no warnings on this supplement, it is always a good idea to talk about the supplements you are taking or are planning to take if you have any medical conditions or are taking prescription medication.