Myelin Sheath Support (180 tablets)
Myelin Sheath Support (180 tablets)
Planetary Herbals Myelin Sheath Support is a comprehensive botanical preparation, designed to support the fat-like insulating sheath (myelin) that surrounds certain nerve tissues.
Suggested use: 2 tablets twice daily between meals.
Supplement Facts for 820 mg Tablet Serving Size: 2 Tablets Amount %DV Calories 5 Total Carbohydrates 1 g
Other Ingredients: dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, acacia gum, colloidal silicon dioxide.Contains soy.Warning: Do not use if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
Planetary Herbals offers the best of classic herbal traditions, from Ayurvedic and traditional Chinese herbalism to the experience of Western herbal practitioners. Utilizing the knowledge of more than 30 years clinical experience, professional herbalists such as Michael Tierra, Lesley Tierra, Jill Stansbury, and Alan Tillotson, Planetary Herbals is committed to ensuring that our time-tested herbal traditions continue to evolve, grow, and flourish.
Distributed or manufactured from Planetary Herbals. See more Planetary Herbals products.
Questions and answers:
Question: Will this with sciatic nerve damage
- A: This product's botanical preparation is designed to support the fat-like insulating sheath (myelin) that surrounds certain nerve tissues.To find out if this can specifically help with sciatic nerve damage, please consult with your physician as they can advise best.
Question: Could this help my ms
Myelin Sheath Support is a broad-range herbal-nutrient formula that supports the nervous system with traditional Ayurvedic and Chinese botanicals as well as scientifically researched nutrients.Vitamin B-12 is key to the Myelin Sheath Support formula. It plays two critical roles: 1) it is essential for normal health of blood 2) it may function as a coenzyme in the synthesis of either the protein or lipid part of myelin. Vitamin B-12, central for supporting the nervous system and specifically the myelin sheath, is included in the form of methylcobalamin. While a few forms of B-12 have been used clinically, it has been that methylcobalamin is a highly assimilable form of B-12, leading to increased retention in tissues. Please consult your physican for there advise on if this product could be helpful for your MS.
Question: I learned that a damaged myelin sheath can leak electrical charges and cause arrythmia. I feel that I may have had a thin myelin all of my life and have now developed a rapid heartbeat. What do you advise?Thank you.
- A: Here is some additional information for you on this product and how it may help you. Please use the link below to view. http://www.planetaryherbals.com/publications/controlled/100957 If you need addtional information or advise, please consult with your physician.
Question: I am being treated with Sinemet and Azilect for Parkinson's symptoms. Seems like a great thing for me to try and repair myelin damage. Is there any reason why I shouldn't try? Thank you! Gloria Erickson
- A: I do not see any warnings against taking this supplement if you have Parkinson's or are taking any prescription medication however it is always a good idea to let your physician know what supplements you are taking. I wish you the best and I hope Myelin Sheath Support can be of benefit to you.
Question: I placed an orer to receive myelin sheath support but no answer. shipping requeted for Mexico address. Wanted to know if my product will be sent
- A: Please contact us at 1+) 702-508-9054 during our business hours, Monday-Friday 9am-6pm EST and we would be happy to look into your order details.
Question: Will this product help my german shepherd dog with degenerative myolapathy?
- This questions has not been answered yet. Be the first one!