Efamol Efalex Liquid (8 oz)
Sorry! This item has been discontinued. See below.
Efamol Efalex Liquid
Scientific studies have indicated that three fatty acids found in Efalex - arachidonic acid (AA), gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) - play an important role in the development and function of our eyes and brains. A healthy supply of these good fats can help with learning ability, concentration and co-ordination and may assist in conditions such as night blindness.
Efalex is specially formulated to:
- Support all aspects of brain and eye function
- Supplement the intake of long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (LCPs) needed for healthy brain and visual development, including learning ability, concentration and co-ordination
- Supply DHA and AA - important building blocks of the brain, nervous system and eye
- Provide EPA & GLA - needed in the transmission of messages between nerves.
Suggested daily intake:
Adults and children aged 5 years and over: 4 x 5ml teaspoons of liquid every day for the first twelve weeks to help optimise the body's stores of essential fatty acids, then 2 x 5ml teaspoons of liquid daily thereafter.
Children 2- 5 years: 2 x 5ml teaspoons of liquid every day for the first twelve weeks to help optimise the body's stores of essential fatty acids, then 1 x 5ml teaspoons of liquid daily thereafter.
Efamol Efalex Capsules
Serving Size:1 teaspoon (5 ml)
Distributed or manufactured from Flora - Efamol. See more Flora - Efamol products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
Compare to these:
Be the first to tell us your thoughts.Add your testimonial
Explore More Products
1. Statements and claims on Seacoast.com have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to treat or diagnose any ailment or disease.