Efamol Efalex Capsules (90 Caps)
Sorry! This item has been discontinued. See below.
Efamol Efalex Capsules
Scientific studies have indicated that three fatty acids found in Efalex - arachidonic acid (AA), gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) - play an important role in the development and function of our eyes and brains. A healthy supply of these good fats can help with learning ability, concentration and co-ordination and may assist in conditions such as night blindness.
Efalex is specially formulated to:
- Support all aspects of brain and eye function
- Supplement the intake of long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (LCPs) needed for healthy brain and visual development, including learning ability, concentration and co-ordination
- Supply DHA and AA - important building blocks of the brain, nervous system and eye
- Provide EPA & GLA - needed in the transmission of messages between nerves.
Suggested daily intake:
Adults and children aged 5 years and over: 8 x capsules or 4 x 5ml teaspoons of liquid every day for the first twelve weeks to help optimise the body's stores of essential fatty acids, then 4 x capsules or 2 x 5ml teaspoons of liquid daily thereafter.
Children 2- 5 years: Up to 4-8 x capsules or 2 x 5ml teaspoons of liquid every day for the first twelve weeks to help optimise the body's stores of essential fatty acids, then 2-4 x capsules or 1 x 5ml teaspoons of liquid daily thereafter.
Efamol Efalex Capsules
Serving Size: 2 capsules
|Vitamin E||10 mg||100%|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||130 mg|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||35mg|
|Arachidonic Acid (AA)||10mg||<1%*|
|Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA)||25 mg||**|
|Thyme Oil||2 mg||**|
|**Daily Values not established||*|
Ingredients: Efamol Pure Evening Primrose Oil, DHA-rich Fish Oil, capsule shell (gelatin, glycerine), flavouring (Thyme oil), vitamin E (as dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate)
Updated Feb. 15, 2012, about 11 years ago
Distributed or manufactured from Flora - Efamol. See more Flora - Efamol products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Supports Mental Focus & Learning Ability
- Support All Aspects Of Brain And Eye Function
Compare to these: