CoffeeGenic Green Coffee Extract (200 mg 90 Vcaps)*
price Price is too low to show. Add it to your cart
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
CoffeeGenic Green Coffee Extract is produced through a patented extraction process to deliver an extraordinarily high proportion of chlorogenic acid for maximum potency. The coffee beans sourced for CoffeeGenic Green Coffee Extract are organically grown. For optimal benefit, one vegetarian capsule of CoffeeGenic Green Coffee Extract should be taken before heavy meals. Each capsule is standardized to 50% chlorogenic acid. Derived from raw, unroasted coffee beans and naturally low in caffeine.
Green Coffee Extract benefits:
- Each serving contains approximately 6 mg of caffeine (the amount found in 1/8 cup brewed green tea).
- Convenient Source of Chlorogenic Acid
- Derived from Organically grown coffee beans
- Used to Modulate After-meal Glucose Levels
- Derived from raw, unroasted coffee beans and naturally low in caffeine
Take one capsule before each heavy meal, up to three times daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
CoffeeGenic Green Coffee Extract
Serving Size: 1 capsule
CoffeeGenic Green Coffee (Coffea arabica) extract (bean)
[std to 50% chlorogenic acid (100 mg)]
**Daily Value Not Established. *Percent of daily value based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Other ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate, silica.
Distributed or manufactured from Life Extension. See more Life Extension products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Managing Blood Sugar And Glucose Levels
- Potent Antioxidant
- Supporting Cardiovascular Health
- Promoting Healthy Metabolism
- Heart Disease
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Why am I gaining
- A: Most people maximize benefits of a weight-loss aid by combining exercise, if able to, with a healthy diet. Because this extract also helps inhibit the absorption of calories from starches and sugars, it’s not surprising that it was also shown to induce weight loss.11 In a placebo-controlled, human study, subjects who took 350 mg of green coffee extract three times daily before meals lost an average of 17.6 pounds — over10% of body weight — after just 12 weeks! There was also an average 4.44%reduction in body fat percentage.
Question: can I take green coffee extract if I am taking statins?
- A: As with any supplement, it is always best to seek the advise of your physician if you have any medical conditions or are taking any prescription medications.
Question: Is it safe to take this product with simvistatin?
- A: Though there are no warnings against taking this Green Coffee Extract if on Simvistatin, it is advised that if you are on any medication to speak with your physician before using.
Question: Can you take green coffee bean extract with antidepressants like zoloft
- A: There are no direct warnings against taking this supplement when you are taking antidepressants, however it is always recommended to consult with your physician before adding a new supplement to your routine when you have any medical conditions or are taking any prescription medicines.
Question: does it effect warfarin
- A: As with any supplement, it is always best to consult with a physician if you have any medical conditions or are taking any prescription drugs.