Green Coffee Extract (500 mg-60 tabs)*
price Price is too low to show. Add it to your cart
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
Green Coffee Extract
Source Naturals Green Coffee Extract (GCA) is a powerful antioxidant that helps protect against oxidative stress caused by free radicals-a major cause of accelerated aging. Derived from raw, unroasted coffee beans and naturally low in caffeine, green coffee extract has been shown in research to support normal cellular regeneration and growth. Green coffee extract is high in chlorogenic and caffeic acid, two primary compounds responsible for the activity of green coffee.
Suggested Use:1 tablet 1 to 4 times daily. Each tablet provides the amount of polyphenols and chlorogenic acid found in an average cup of coffee. Best if not taken in combination with milk or milk containing products-milk proteins may inhibit absorption of polyphenols, some of the active components in coffee and tea. If stomach discomfort occurs, take with food.
Green Coffee Extract
Serving Size:1 tablets
|Green Coffee Bean Extract (GCA(R))||500mg||0|
Other Ingredients:dibasic calcium phosphate, sorbitol, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
Warning:If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
Distributed or manufactured from Source Naturals. See more Source Naturals products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Supporting Normal Cellular Regeneration And Growth
- Powerful Antioxidant
- Derived From Unroasted Coffee Beans
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Where can i source this in Mumbai ? What is the cost of a bottle of 60 capsules or tablets ?
- A: We do not have a location in Mumbai, however you can conveniently purchase this product using the following link. The cost is $16.07. http://www.seacoast.com/shopping_cart.php?products_id=6570
Question: Is this product okay to take with Forteo? Is it okay to take with blood pressure medicine?
- A: It is always best to consult with your physician if you're taking any prescription drugs.
Question: taking type2 diabetes med metformin and glyuride is this compatable.
- A: Thank you for contacting us about the compatiblity of your medication with this product. It is always best to consult with your physician if you have any medical conditions or are taking any prescription medication.
Question: can i still drink coffee in the morning if i take this?
- A: Thank you for your interest in Green Coffee Bean Extract. It is best if not taken in combination with milk or milk containing products.
Question: Is Green Coffee Extract safe to use if a person is on a statin med?
- A: As with any supplement, it is always best to consult with your physican, when introducing a new supplement to your routine. Your physician can best advise if your current medication is safe to take with this product.
Question: want an 800mg capsule of green coffee extract with 50 sevetrol
- A: Aside from the Green Coffe Extract you located the one below is the only other higher mg product with Svetol, however it is 500 mgs as well. http://www.seacoast.com/svetol-slimming-green-coffee-bean-extract/europharma/500-mg-30-capsules/p10140
Question: Can I take this Green Coffee extract if I take Thyroxine? What percentage of chlorogenic is in each capsule please?
- A: As with any supplement, it is always best to consult with your physician if you are taking prescription drugs, however there are no direct warnings about Thyroxine. The percentage of chlrogenic acid is 40-50%.
Question: does this product interfere with taking synthroid?
- A: If you are taking any other supplements or prescriptions or have any medical conditions, it is always best to consult with your physician before taking.
Question: Can I take this and lipozene at the same time? Would the counter act each other or work together?
- A: I do not see any warnings on this supplement against using with any other supplement however you might want to run it by your physician to see if the 2 weightloss aids are needed and can provide you additional benefit.