CoffeeGenic Green Coffee Extract (400 mg 90 Vcaps)*
price Price is too low to show. Add it to your cart
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
CoffeeGenic Green Coffee Extract is produced through a patented extraction process to deliver an extraordinarily high proportion of chlorogenic acid for maximum potency.
- Derived from raw, unroasted coffee beans and naturally low in caffeine
- The coffee beans sourced for CoffeeGenic Green Coffee Extract are organically grown.
- For optimal benefit, one vegetarian capsule of CoffeeGenic Green Coffee Extract should be taken before heavy meals. Each capsule is standardized to 50% chlorogenic acid.
- Each serving contains approximately 12 mg of caffeine (the amount found in 1/4 cup brewed green tea).
Dosage and Use: Take one capsule before each heavy meal, up to three times daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 vegetarian capsule
Servings Per Container 90
|Amount Per Serving|
|CoffeeGenic Green Coffee(Coffea arabica) extract (bean) [std to 50% chlorogenic acid (200 mg)]||400 mg|
|Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule)|
Distributed or manufactured from Life Extension. See more Life Extension products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Glucose Regulator
- Fat Burner
- Weight Management
- Belly Fat
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Sugar Cravings
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Can I take both the Green Coffee Extract and Pure Garcinia Cambogia at the same time?
- A: As with any supplement, it is always recommended to consult with your physician however there are no direct warnings stating you cannot use these 2 in conjunction with eachother.
Question: Is there any risk of Green coffee extract use as far as cardiac diseases are concerned?
- A: Though I do not see any direct warnings against use of this product for people that have cardiac disease, it is always a good idea to consult with your medical physician if you have any medical condition or are taking prescription medicines.
Question: Can coffegenic and methadone be taken together?
- A: There are no warnings against taking CoffeeGenic with Methadone however it is recommended if you are undergoing treatment for any medical condition to consult with your physician before using.
Question: 16yrs and overweight which type of coffee to use
- A: Please consult with her physician to find out what weightloss aids would be suitable for someone under the age of 18. Most supplements and weightloss aids unless otherwise stated are formulated for adults ages 18 and over.
Question: i am insulin dependant may I take green coffee
- A: As with any supplement, it is best to consult with a physician first if you have any medical condition as they can provide you any recommended alterations in dosage or any precautions that need to be taken if any.
Question: Can this product cause high blood pressure? also wondering if it should NOT be taken with an over the counter sinus decogestant. Freeking out a bit cause my blood pressure today was 155 over 99. sounds crazy I know ESPECIALLY since I have never had blood pressure issues.
- A: Yes, that is very strange. There are no warnings against high blood pressure or over the counter medicines however it is adviseable if you have any medical conditions or are taking prescription medicines to consult with your physician first before starting. Please seek the advise of your physician as they can say for sure why the sudden spike in your blood pressure.
Question: what can you take to offset the mouth sores associated with green coffee
- A: Some people experience canker sores when they consume coffee products, citrus fruits, and certain spices. We do have some products that may help with them. Please click on the links below to view. http://www.seacoast.com/canker-cold-sore-spray/liddell-liddel/1-fl-oz/p332 http://www.seacoast.com/borax-9c/boiron/p207
Question: can i take this if i had history of peptic ulcer?
- A: Though there is no specific warning against using this product if you have a history of peptic ulcers, it is recommended that you consult with your physician if you are undergroing treatment for any medical condition.
Question: can i take this with breastfeeding?
- A: If you are pregnant or lactating, please consult with your physician before using.
Question: Does it contain Vitamin K?
Question: can I take with tegretol? I have epilepsy
- A: As with any supplement, it is always best to consult with your physician if you have any medical conditions or are taking any prescription medicines.
Question: How long does a person have to take i for it to work?..
- A: CoffeeGenic™ Green Coffee Extract may be a helpful addition to a weight management program. In a recent, placebo-controlled, human study, subjects took 350 mg of green coffee extract three times daily but did not change their calorie intake or exercise level. The impressive findings, reported January 2012, noted that both men and women lost an average of 17.6 pounds—over 10% of body weight—after just 12 weeks of supplementation. There was also an average 4.44% reduction in body fat percentage. This supplement should be taken in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise program. Results may vary
Question: Where did get this coffe drink
- A: CoffeeGenic Green Coffee Extract Vcaps can be purchased through us using the following link. We'd be happy to ship this product to you. http://www.seacoast.com/coffeegenic-green-coffee-extract/life-extension/400-mg-90-vcaps/p10049
Question: I'm 69 years old and overweight, I do exercise daily and the weight seems to stay on. I do take some perscribed medicines, will I need to see my doctor first, I do have acid reflex, due to my weight.
- A: Thank you for your interest in CoffeeGenic Coffee Extract. It is always best to consult your physician when introducing new supplements if you are taking prescription drugs.
Question: CAN KIDNEY TRANPLANT TAKE THIS
- A: It is recommended that you speak to your health care physician if you have any medical conditions as they can accurately advise.
Question: all ingrediants
Question: what store can i buy this product at
Question: CAN THIS PRODUCT CURE HEPATITIS B?