Glucosamine-Chondroitin-MSM (240 capsules)
Show me Seacoast Direct prices. Learn more...
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
Glucosamine-Chondroitin-MSM 240 capsules
This supplement trio is designed to rebuild, strengthen and lubricate tired and worn cartilage and joints. Doctor’s Best Glucosamine-Chondroitin-MSM delivers safe and effective science based nutritional supplements for the benefit of your joints and to maintain healthy movement, free from aches and pain.
Glucosamine sulfate is one of the most important nutritional supplements for joint health ever developed. Glucosamine sulfate provides significant benefits for both the structure and function of joints. Many years of research have produced unequivocal evidence that glucosamine sulfate normalizes cartilage metabolism, slows breakdown of cartilage, and improves joint function.
Controlled studies have demonstrated the benefits and effectiveness of Chondroitin Sulfate. Substantial increases in joint cartilage thickness and improved joint function have been documented in a 1996 clinical trial published in the Journal of Rheumatology,
U.C.L.A. School of Medicine conducted a small trial to test the effects of MSM on joints Sixteen subjects demonstrating need for joint support took either MSM or a placebo daily for six weeks. As measured by a Visual Analog Scale, those taking MSM registered an 82 percent improvement compared to 20 percent with placebo. Though preliminary due to the small number of subjects, these results suggest MSM is a major component of healthy joint support. Widespread in nature, MSM is found in a variety of foods, including fresh fruits and vegetables, raw milk, raw meat and raw fish. However, MSM is a volatile substance easily lost during cooking, pasteurization, food processing and storage. The average American diet thus supplies at best a marginal MSM intake, which may be inadequate to maintain the optimum MSM concentration in the body.
- Maintains Healthy Joints & Connective Tissue
- Benefits Healthy Skin, Hair and Nails
- Sustain Movement and Flexibility
- Prevent Injury
Serving Size: 2 capsules
|Chloride (from glucosamine sulfate 2KCI)||84 mg||2%|
|Sodium (from chondroitin sulfate sodium)||28 mg||1%|
|Potassium (from glucosamine sulfate 2KCI)||91 mg||3%|
|Glucosamine sulfate 2KCI||750 mg||†|
|Chondroitin sulfate (from chondroitin sulfate sodium)||600 mg||†|
|Methylsulfonylmethane (Lignisul™ MSM)||500 mg||†|
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules twice daily, with or without food.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin capsule, cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
Note: Glucosamine is obtained from the shells of shellfish
Contains nothing other than listed ingredients.
**Percent Daily Values are based on a diet supplying 2000 calories per day.
Distributed or manufactured from Doctor's Best. See more Doctor's Best products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Supporting Flexibility And Healthy Movement
- Maintaining Healthy Cartilage And Connective Tissue
- Shortening Recovery Time From Strenuous Activity
- Back Pain
- Joint Surgery
- Stressed And Sore Joints
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: This product have any side effect. And if I feel better and leave medicine after 3 month then pain will again start or permanent benefit of this product.
- A: According to the PDR for Nutritional Supplements, there are no known contraindications for MSM, except that it should not be used by pregnant and nursing mothers. (This is a general precaution that is applied because MSM has not been proven safe in pregnancy, not because it is known to be unsafe.) If taking blood-thinning medications or aspirin on a regular basis, consulting your physician to determine if a lower starting dose of MSM is recommended. Some people may experience mild gastrointestinal bloating, constipation or indigestion (Kim et al. 2006). We cannot say for sure whether or not the pain will completely go away after stopping use. Most people take the recommended dosage continually as needed to support the condition they are using it for however your physician may be able to provide you more insight on the use of this supplement.
Question: My doctor said me , to take every day 2x1 pieces daily (1caps. 500mgGlucosamine 200mg Chondroitin). I want to ask you did is ready to get 2x2 capsules from your product in one day. Please inform me about Shipping, did is free.
- A: The manufacturer's suggested dosage is 2 capsules twice daily however if you doctor says otherwise, you may want to follow his recommendations. Shipping is free in the United States if you post your shopping cart to facebook. You can found out your shipping rate, by selecting the country your order will be shipping to upon viewing your shopping cart and checking out.
Question: I am taking Ramipril for blood pressure can I take this product too. Thank you
- A: I do not see any warnings against taking this supplement if you take any high blood pressure medication however it is always a good idea to let your physician know what supplements you are adding to your daily routine.
Question: Please advise the source of gelatin used for the capsules in your Glucosamine, Chondroitin MSM product. Thank you.
- A: They are made of gelatin from cattle, like the “Knox gelatin” sold in grocery stores. The gelatin used to make Doctor’s Best’s capsules is manufactured in accordance with strict guidelines that ensure it is BSE-free. The FDA and the supplement industry approved these guidelines. Doctor's Best gelatin is made only from cattle living in non-BSE countries. All Doctor’s Best capsules are in full compliance with the FDA’s September 1997 guidance for industry for “The Sourcing and Processing of Gelatin to Reduce the Potential Risk Posed by Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy in FDA-Regulated Products for Human Use.