Shatavari Hormonal Balance (400 mg, 90 capsules)*
price Price is too low to show. Add it to your cart
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
Shatavari or Wild Asparagus has been used for thousands of years as a rejuvenating tonic for the female system. Shatavari is one of the most nourishing sources of phytoestrogens and parallels the actions of dong qui, wild yam, raspberry leaf and evening primrose.
Balancing hormonal changes in life can be challenging. Shatavari helps balance a woman during her cycles through life; offering soothing, restorative relief from PMS, menstrual and menopausal imbalances, while helping to gently tone and strengthen her reproductive system.
- Supporting Immune & Reproductive Health for Women
- Helping Soothe PMS & Menstrual Imbalances
- Highly Recommended Source of Phtyo-Estrogen
- Energy and Rejuvination
- Balancing Moods and Mainting Healthy Hormonal Balance
- Vaginal Dryness
- Increased Libido
- Gluten-free and Vegan
- Certified Organic Herbs
Organic India is a whole Herb Company with certified organic farms and processing facilities.
Directions: 1-2 capsules with food and water 2 times a day, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
|Organic Shatavari Root (Asparagus racemosus)||400 mg||N/A*|
**Daily Value Not Established. *Percent of daily value based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule)
Distributed or manufactured from Organic India. See more Organic India products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Reproductive Tonic
- Womens Wellness
- Menstrual And Menopausal Imbalances
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: anybody got pregnant after taking shatavari?
- A: Many customers have seen great hormonal benefits from Shatavari
Question: Is it better than liquid?
- A: Both forms of Shatavari are great and it's typically a matter of preference.
Question: I have fibroids and was told these pills (shatavari) can shrink them because i will love to get pregnant and have a healthy child please tell which of these pills i should use thank u .
- A: Shatavari among many things may have the ability to help with womens reproductive health. In a Shatavari study, increased phagocytic activity of macrophages was displayed in turn reducing intraperitoneal adheshions.This may provide support for women suffering from adhesion damage causing fertility issues like endometriosis, blocked fallopian tubes, uterine fibroids, damage from c-section, ovarian cysts. Please note that there is insufficient studies to back up these findings and though there are no warnings on this supplement it is best to let your physician know what supplements you are taking.
Question: I am 55yrs old, I suffer from menopause symptoms like sleeplessness,fatigue etc..Will shatavari will help me?
- A: Shatavari also known as wild asparagus has been used in botanical medicine in India and Asia for many years. It has been known to be the most helpful herb for women as it aides in balancing the female hormonal system. Shatavari has been used for years in not only young women, but middle aged women to help gracefully transition through menopause. Sleepless nights, fatigue, hot flashes are all symptoms of this hormonal imbalance. Shatavari contains phyto-estrogen's known to relieve symptoms such as hot flashes, helping to support the body's own natural production of estrogen. Shatavari Hormonal Balance is certified organic, vegan, gluten free, without any additional fillers or binders. Natural products work holistically and take time for absorption. Allow several weeks for long lasting benefits.
Question: what is the main ingradiant of sathavarin i think it is soponin content what is the relation between the thieophylin
- A: The only ingredient, excluding the vegetable capsule, is shatavari other wise known as Wild Asparagus
Question: is theres a side effect of this product?
- A: This product is pure,organic, and natural. There are no warnings on this supplement. If you have any additional concerns please consult with your physician.
Question: Hello! Some doctors advise to take Shatavari to get pregnant only 1-14 day of menstryal cycle, as it cools the body, and implantation needs warmer environment. What do you suggest? Thank you!
- A: Shatavari as been known to enhance fertility. It helps in balancing female hormonal system. Shatavari totally nourishes and cleanses the blood and the female reproductive organs. Helps also with mood, vaginal dryness and increased libido. It helps improve super lactation. We suggest that you always follow your Physicians advice.
Question: What is the mineral content of shatavari? Thank you
- A: In a recent study of the variation in mineral content in Shatavari due to altitude grown, Zn, Cu, Mn, Fe, Co, Na, K, Ca, and Li were found to be 165.0 +/- 3.2, 34.0 +/- 0.5, 84.0 +/- 0.7, 2,040.0 +/- 0.3, 122.0 +/- 1.5, 745.0 +/- 0.3, 13,260.0 +/- 3.5, 6,153.0 +/- 1.6, and 58.0 +/- 3.8 mg/kg, respectively.
Question: Where in kolkata, india may i get shatabhari
We do not have a location in India, however you can purchase this product at Seacoast.com by calling 1+) 702-508-9054. You can also purchase this product using the following link. http://www.seacoast.com/shatavari-hormonal-balance/organic-india/400-mg-90-capsules/p10020
Question: How much time we have to take shatavari powder and in how much quantity in a day,to get pregnant as my right follipian tube is also blocked
- A: You take 1-2 capsules twice daily and you can take Shatavari as long as needed. Your physician may advise you to take a different dosage if need be.
Question: I want make my penish big and long so how its posible ??
- A: This product is best suited and indicated for women to help with hormonal balance. To see if this product or anothe product may help you, please consult with your physician.