Vitamin K 100 mcg (No Shot, Quick Release, 100 Instant Dissolve Mini Tabs)
Sorry! This item has been discontinued. See below.
UPC: 0 76635 90720 5
Distributed or manufactured from Superior Source Vitamins. See more Superior Source Vitamins products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Reducing Risks Of Heart Disease For Both Men And Women
- Helpful In Maintaining Strong Bones And Preventing Osteoporosis
- Lessening The Risks Of Breast Cancer
- Weak Bones
- Bone Loss
- Dental Carries
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: would like to know if vitamin k can be used for led cramps..
- A: Vitamin K, also known as pottasium is commonly used for leg cramps and various other cramps.
Question: I bruise easily and the bruise sometime does not go completely go away. I heard that its because of a Vitamin K deficiency. Is this true? Will taking Vitamin K help?
- A: Vitamin K helps with maintaining strong bones, It may also lessen risk of breast cancer. Easy bruising may be the result of Vitamin K deficency. We recommend that you consult with your physician before taking any new supplements and discuss any problems that you are experiencing.
Explore More Products
Superior Source Vitamins