Vitamin K 100 mcg (No Shot, Quick Release, 100 Instant Dissolve Mini Tabs)
Sorry! This item has been discontinued. See below.
Distributed or manufactured from Superior Source Vitamins. See more Superior Source Vitamins products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Reducing Risks Of Heart Disease For Both Men And Women
- Helpful In Maintaining Strong Bones And Preventing Osteoporosis
- Lessening The Risks Of Breast Cancer
- Weak Bones
- Bone Loss
- Dental Carries
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: would like to know if vitamin k can be used for led cramps..
- A: Vitamin K, also known as pottasium is commonly used for leg cramps and various other cramps.
Question: I bruise easily and the bruise sometime does not go completely go away. I heard that its because of a Vitamin K deficiency. Is this true? Will taking Vitamin K help?
- A: Vitamin K helps with maintaining strong bones, It may also lessen risk of breast cancer. Easy bruising may be the result of Vitamin K deficency. We recommend that you consult with your physician before taking any new supplements and discuss any problems that you are experiencing.
Explore More Products
Superior Source Vitamins