Wellness Tea (3.5 oz)
This product has been discontinued.
Seacoast recommends an excellent replacement. Click here.
Sorry! This item has been discontinued. See below.
Almased Wellness Tea
A blend of selected herbs, including whitethorn, elder blossom, marjoram, woodruff and celery, makes up this tasty tea. It stimulates detoxification by increasing kidney function and promotes restfulness and sleep. The tea can be used to relieve menstrual pains and menopausal problems. It is naturally decaffeinated.
Ideal for breakfast or enjoy in the evening. This select blend is ideal in aiding circulation, stimulating digestion and enhancing kidney function.
To Use: Add 1-2 teaspoons of tea leaves to one large cup, pour in boiling water, let steep for 10-20 minutes. Strain and enjoy. Also good as iced tea.
Ingredients: Whitethorn, Elder Blossom, Marjoram, Woodruff and Celery.
NET WT. 3.5 OZ. (100g), loose bulk form
Distributed or manufactured from Almased. See more Almased products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Promote Restfulness
- Relieving Discomfort From Menstruation
- Stimulating Detoxification
- Supporting Kidney Function
- Poor Digestion
- Menstrual Pains
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: does it relieve hot flashes
- A: Thank you for your interest. Almased Wellness does help with menopausal problems.
Question: Can Almased be use for poor Digestion only.
- A: Thank you for your interest. Almased Wellness Tea does helps to stimulate the digestion process.
Question: Take medications for heart disease could these herbs hurt....
- A: There are no direct warnings on this product not being compatible if you have heart disease. This product is also naturally decaffeinated. If you have quesetions or concerns please speak to your physician before starting on this tea.