Very Finest Fish Oil Omega-3 Orange Flavor, 500ml = 16.8 fl. oz.
The Omega-3 fatty acids, DHA and EPA, contained in Carlson Labs Very Finest Fish Oil, aid in our well-being by promoting and supporting:
- Cardiovascular Health
- Joint Health
- Brain and Nerve Function
- Robust Immune System
- Eye and Vision Health
- Radiant, Healthy Skin
The typical American diet is high in saturated fats from meat products. However, it is low in fish, thus the need for Omega-3 fish oils. The average American consumes an inadequate amount of the Omega-3’s, DHA and EPA. Our bodies can make small amounts of them from alpha linoleic acid, or ALA, when it is present in our diet. This process is very slow and does not result in increasing the levels of DHA that are obtained by using fish oil supplements.
For almost 30 years the Carlson family has been visiting Norwegian fish oil manufacturing facilities in order to select the very finest fresh Norwegian fish oils from deep, unpolluted cold-water fish. Extensive independent testing assures that Carlson Fish Oils are only the freshest, purest and finest quality available. In addition, vitamin E is added to the fish oil, then it is bottled in Norway using a dark glass bottle and sealed in nitrogen to prevent oxidation and preserve freshness.
The Very Finest Fish Oil, Lemon Flavored
Serving Size: 1 teaspoon (5 ml.)
|Calories (energy) 40|
|Calories from Fat 40|
|Total Fat||4 g||6%*|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%*|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||2 g||†|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1 g||†|
|Vitamin E Natural (d-Alpha Tocopherol)||10 IU||33%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||1,600 mg||†|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||800 mg||†|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||500 mg||†|
|Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids||300 mg||†|
Other Ingredients: Omega-3 Fish Oil, natural orange flavor, rosemary extract, ascorbyl palmitate, and natural tocopherols
* Percent Daily Value is based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value (DV) Not Established.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Warnings :This product is regularly tested (using AOAC international protocols) for potency and purity by an independent, FDA registered laboratory and found to be free of detectable levels of mercury, cadmium, lead, PCB's and 28 other contaminants.
Distributed or manufactured from Carlson Labs. See more Carlson Labs products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Supporting Cardiovascular Health
- Promoting Mobility And Joint Health
- Preserving Memory Function
- Protecting Healthy Vision
- Mild Depression
- Heart Disease
- High Blood Pressure
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Who gives the Kashrus on this product?
- A: This Fish oil, unfortunately is not labeled as Kosher. We do carry a brand of fish oil this is labeled Kosher and Pareve. The brand is Enzymatic Therapy and you can view them below. http://www.seacoast.com/eskimo-3-liquid-fish-oil-mild-citrus-flavor/enzymatic-therapy/3-5-oz/p3208 http://www.seacoast.com/eskimo-3-fish-oil-500-mg/enzymatic-therapy/225-softgels/p3210 http://www.seacoast.com/eskimo-3-fish-oil-500-mg/enzymatic-therapy/105-softgels/p3211 Enzymatic Therapy Eskimo®-3 contains fish oil, which is a food source that may be utilized when following a kosher diet. It does not contain ingredients from crustaceans, which are NOT permitted in kosher diets. Enzymatic Fish oil product is also in a bovine source gelatin capsule. Because the cattle were slaughtered according to Jewish law (shechitah), the gelatin is kosher. Therefore, the Eskimo®-3 is considered koshe