Udo's Choice Green Blend (9 oz)
Flora Health - Udo's Choice
Udo's Choice Green Blend
Udo's Choice Green Blend offers get a synergistic blend of over 45 of the finest green foods, essential fatty acids, fibre, whole food concentrates, phytonutrients, antioxidants and digestive enzymes to help you achieve a well balanced diet.
Udo's Choice Green Blend gives you premium greens from organically grown barley, alfalfa, oat and rye grasses, plus spirulina, chlorella, broccoli, parsley and kale. These greens are rich in detoxifying chlorophyll, and provide naturally balanced vitamins, minerals and protein to keep you in top form. For example, barley grass contains diverse nutrients that include calcium, magnesium, zinc, copper, selenium, B-vitamins, carotene and vitamins C and E. Beyond Greens also contains energizers, like ginseng and bee pollen, that help fight the fatigue associated with life's hectic pace.
- Take one tablespoon (8 g) mixed well with water or juice, up to three times daily.
- For a quick, nutritious breakfast, just add water or juice, stir, drink and you're on your way.
- Use as a mid-morning or mid-afternoon pick-me-up instead of coffee or sweets, for balanced blood sugar, better sustained energy, and better effects on your health.
- Add to protein shakes, buttermilk, or fruit and yogurt smoothies to replace a meal.
- Mix with vegetable juices, apple juice, applesauce, oatmeal, yogurt or kefir.
- Mix with Udo's Choice Oil Blend for added nutrients.
- It can be sprinkled on salads, hot cereals, or other foods but should not be directly heated.
- Use as a quick, nutritious meal or as a pick-me-up snack between meals.
Refrigeration ensures optimum freshness however, Udo's Choice Green Blend can be left unrefrigerated when travelling.
INGREDIENTS:8 g (1 tbsp) serving
- Greens: 1.78 g/ 22.3%= Pines, Barley, Alfalfa, Oat and Rye Grass powders,** Chlorella, Spirulina.
- Defatted seed and fiber: 4.35 g/ 54.4%= Brown flax seed** sesame seed,* sunflower seed,* oat bran, rice bran, golden flax seed (whole),* psyllium husk.
- Food Concentrates: 1.0 g/ 12.4%= Carrot, Soyforce powdered sprouted soybeans,** tomato, beet powder, broccoli, kale, parsley, Udo's Choice Digestive Enzyme Blend powder (amylase, lipase, protease, cellulase, glucoamylase, invertase, malt diastase, lactase, pectinase (with phytase) and bromelain in a base of beet root fiber.
- = Phytonutrients blend: 0.87 g/ 10.9%= Cinnamon bark, ginger root, peppermint leaf, bilberry leaf, burdock root,* licorice root, bee pollen powder, hawthorn berry, milk thistle seed, dulse powder, kelp, red clover lossom,* chrysanthemum flower, yucca root, lemon grass, American ginseng root, artichoke leaf, standardized ginkgo biloba leaf extract 24:6, slippery elm bark, dandelion root and leaf*, rosemary leaf, sage leaf, thyme herb, standardized grape seed extract.
Flavored with natural almond flavor and stevia.
Free of wheat, dairy, yeast, animal & genetically modified ingredients.
* certified organic
** organically grown
|Supplement Facts |
Serving Size:1 tbsp. (8 g)
|Calories form Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids||500 mg|
|Omega 6 Fatty Acids||300 mg|
|Daily Value not established.|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
UPC: 0 61998 67515 1
Distributed or manufactured from Flora Health, Udo's Choice. See more Flora Health, Udo's Choice products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- All-Vegetarian Greens/ Fiber/ EFA's
- Rich In Chlorophyll; Minerals; Trace Elements & Vitamins