Aloe Vera Concentrate - 4 oz.
This Aloe Vera Concentrate is made from aloe leaves that are washed, sanitized, and sliced open by hand to obtain the cleanest and most optimal product. This 40:1 concentrate contains active polysaccharides which guarantee authentic potent Aloe Vera.
- Improving Digestion
- Helps To Lower Cholesterol
- Aids In The Detoxification Process
Suggested use: Take 1/8 teaspoon of this pleasant tasting concentrate daily. To dilute, mix the 4 oz. bottle with 1.25 gallons of pure water. REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING.
|Serving Size:||1/8 Teaspoon (approx. 0.5 mL)|
|Servings Per Container:||236|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||< 1 g||<1%|
|Sugars||< 1 g|
|Not a significant source of total fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, sodium, dietary fiber, protein, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium or iron.|
Ingredients: Organic Aloe Vera Concentrate (Leaf) (40:1) (equivalent to approximately 20 mL of aloe vera juice), Potassium Sorbate (as preservative), Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid and Sodium Benzoate (as preservative).
Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
NOW® Aloe Vera delivers the natural nutrient profile found in Genuine Whole Foods.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
Distributed or manufactured from NOW Foods. See more NOW Foods products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Helps Cleanse The Blood Of Impurities
- Helps Reduce Inflammation
- May Help Bring The Body Into An Alkaline State
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: CAN IT BE USED ON SENSITIVE FACIAL SKIN
- A: Aloe can be very soothing for most skind types. If you have any skin conditions, though, it would be best to consult with your physician to find out if aloe vera concentrate will adversly effect your skin or not.
Question: I can use this on my hair, correct?
- A: Aloe vera is a plant and has many uses. The manufacturers directed use is for consumption. I have seen aloe vera, though, in many hair and skin products, however I am legally unable to suggest other uses than what is directed by the manufacturer.