RAW Protein (622g Powder)*
price Price is too low to show. Add it to your cart
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
Garden of Life
Garden of Life RAW Protein (622g Powder)
Unlock the nutritive power of living seeds and grains with RAW Protein from Garden of Life—a certified organic, raw, vegan protein powder.
Featuring 14 raw and organic sprouts, RAW Protein is an excellent source of complete protein, providing 18 grams, or 35% of the Daily Value, plus all essential amino acids. RAW Protein contains Vitamin Code fat-soluble vitamins and supports digestive health and function with live protein-digesting enzymes and powerful probiotics.
Why Should I Use RAW Protein?
Use low fat RAW Protein to increase the protein content of meals – just add to food or beverages. It mixes instantly and has a neutral taste, making it an excellent foundation for a refreshing, high protein energy shake or smoothie. RAW Protein is suitable for almost anyone, including those on vegetarian or vegan diets, those on low carbohydrate diets or for those with gastrointestinal sensitivities to milk, whey, soy or other protein sources.
Go Beyond Organic with RAW Protein
Offering high quality, plant-based protein plus live probiotics and enzymes, fat-soluble vitamins and nutrient Code Factors such as Beta-glucans, SOD, glutathione and CoQ10 for overall health and vitality,† RAW Protein provides the following benefits:
- Provides RAW organic sprouted protein and live probiotics and enzymes
- Excellent source of protein – 18 grams and 35% Daily Value
- Contains Vitamin Code RAW Food-Created Nutrients with their unique Code Factors intact, enabling natural recognition by your body
- Increases the protein content of meals – just add to food or beverages
- Suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets
- Good for those on low carbohydrate diets
- Alternative to soy and animal protein powders
- Good for those with gastrointestinal sensitivities to milk, whey, soy and other protein sources
- Easily digested – supports digestive health and function with live probiotics and protein-digesting enzymes
- Mixes well – great in shakes, smoothies and other beverages
Suggested Use: Adults mix 1 level scoop in 8 ounces of water or juice one (or more) times per day. Not intended for children.
Other ingredients: Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Lactobacillus bulgaricus
Distributed or manufactured from Garden of Life. See more Garden of Life products.
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Does it contain carnitine and how much
- A: I do not see any L-Carnitine listed in this supplement.