RAW Meal (1130g Powder)*
Show me Seacoast Direct prices. Learn more...
price Price is too low to show. Add it to your cart
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
Garden of Life
Garden of Life RAW Meal (1130g Powder) Vegan
Garden of Life® RAW Meal was formulated to be a meal replacement that satisfies hunger, is naturally filling and provides energy, all while providing the protein, fiber, vitamins and minerals that you would find in a healthy meal of raw foods. RAW Meal provides the nutrition of a well-balanced, healthy raw meal in one delicious serving.
Why Choose RAW Meal?
RAW Meal goes beyond organic by providing live probiotics and enzymes, Vitamin Code® raw food-created vitamins and minerals, as well as nutrient Code Factors such as beta-glucans, SOD, glutathione and CoQ10, enabling natural recognition by your body
Containing 26 superfoods from RAW organic seeds, sprouts and greens, RAW Meal provides 33 grams of protein, 14 grams of fiber and a healthy 4 grams of fat making it an excellent choice for “weight conscious” individuals. RAW Meal also offers 20 Vitamin Code vitamins and minerals providing at least 100% of the Daily Value of 16 key nutrients.
Just as important is what’s NOT included in RAW Meal. It is gluten-free, dairy-free and lactose-free. It has no soy allergens, no fillers, no isolates, no synthetic nutrients, no artificial sweeteners and no preservatives.
What are the Key Benefits of RAW Meal?
A convenient meal-on-the-go, RAW Meal is suitable for almost anyone including those on vegetarian or vegan diets, those on low carbohydrate diets or those with gastrointestinal sensitivities to milk, whey, soy or other protein sources. RAW Meal offers the following:
- Provides the nutrition of a well-balanced, healthy meal
- Naturally filling, satisfies hunger, provides energy
- Excellent source of RAW organic, plant-based protein (33g) – including all essential amino acids
- Excellent source of 20 Vitamin Code vitamins and minerals – RAW Food-Created Nutrients and RAW Food-Chelated Minerals that enable targeted delivery and natural recognition by your body
- Excellent source of soluble and insoluble fiber (14g)
- Provides live probiotics and enzymes for healthy digestion
- Made exclusively from RAW natural, plant-based, whole foods – uncooked, untreated, unadulteratedv Contains 14 RAW organic sprouts, 4 RAW organic cereal grass juices, 5 RAW organic fruits, spirulina and chlorella
- No Trans Fats
Directions: Mix 2 level scoops with 16 ounces of water or low sugar juice. Intended to replace one meal daily.
UPC: 6 58010 11414 1
Distributed or manufactured from Garden of Life. See more Garden of Life products.
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: does this product high in oxalate?
- A: Unfortunately the oxalate content is not provided for this supplement.
Question: Is this product safe to use while breastfeeding?
- A: There are no warnings on this supplement against taking if you are pregnant or breast feeding however if you are concerned you may want to ask your physician. This product is organic and does not contain any artificial ingredients or fillers.