Organic Blue-Green Algae (120 capsules | 500 mg )*
price Price is too low to show. Add it to your cart
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
Organic Blue Green Algae 90 Veggie capsules
The highly valued superfood Klamath Lake algae (Aphanizomenon flos-aquae) is a protein powerhouse. Providing a highly bioavailable protein that is 80% assimilated by our bodies (compared to meat protein, which is 20% assimilated). The Certified Organic Blue-Green Algae harvested from Klamath Lake is known to be one of the world's most concentrated sources of chlorophyll, one of nature's most cleansing and regenerating substances.
- 100% Organic Blue-Green Algae grown in mountain spring-fed Upper Klamath Lake
- Harvested at one special time of year, at its peak of bloom
- Triple-filtered, cold-processed, and independently tested and verified
- Contains antioxidant-rich carotenoids, bioavailable vegan protein, & detoxifying chlorophyll
- Supports your energy, stamina, and overall well-being
The Synergy Company pays meticulous attention to quality. 100% organic, certified kosher Pure Klamath Crystals are simply the highest-quality Klamath Lake blue-green algae available. When you consume The Synergy Company's Pure Klamath Crystals, you know you are safely receiving all the amazing health benefits and vibrant life energy this potent, nourishing superfood offers!
Sugested Use: We recommend starting with 1 or 2 capsules daily and gradually increasing to 3 to 6 per day. Divide your daily amount into 2 servings, ÃÃÃ
Distributed or manufactured from The Synergy Company. See more The Synergy Company products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Gently Assisting The Natural Processes Of Detoxification
- Nourishing Overall Well-being
- Supporting Energy And Stamina
- 100% Organic Source Of Concentrated Vegan Protein
- Weak Immune System
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: does this product treat low immunity?
- A: Though some people do use Blue-Green Algae to help with their immune system, there is not a large amount of credible research being done to further support and validate these claims. You can check out some of our immune support products with the link below. http://www.seacoast.com/topic.php?health=immune+system