Pure Synergy Organic Superfood, 270 capsules*
Show me Seacoast Direct prices. Learn more...
price Price is too low to show. Add it to your cart
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
Pure Synergy started the popular organic superfood revolution and is supported by 30 years of research and use.
- Organic Aquatic Greens and Grass Juice Powders
- Organic Freeze-dried Fruits, Berries and Enzymes
- Organic Freeze-dried Sprouts and Vegetable Powders
- Organic Asian Mushrooms and Herbal Extracts
- Organic Freeze-dried Tonic Herbs
- Enhancing vitality and vigor
- Providing sustained and steady energy
- Boosting mental clarity
- Assisting detoxification
- Supporting healthy immune functions
- Energizing athletic endurance and recovery
- Increasing the sense of well-being
- Nurturing essential support for healthy aging
- Organic Aquatic Greens and Grass Juice Powders
- Organic Freeze-Dried Fruits, Berries and Enzymes
- Organic Freeze-Dried Sprouts and Vegetable Powders
- Organic Asian Mushrooms and Herbal Extracts
- Organic Freeze-Dried Tonic Herbs
Suggested Use: 2-5 capsules three times daily with filtered water, tea or juice
|Serving Size: 18 capsules (12 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||0**|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||7**|
|Vitamin A (100% as beta-carotene)||5,000 mcg||100|
|Vitamin C||1.4 mg||2|
|Vitamin B12||8 mcg||130|
Fresh freeze-dried, cold-dried or Refractance Window dried: Pure Spirulina Crystals*, Pure Klamath Crystals*, Pure Chlorella, Dunaliella*, Kelp*, Wakame*, Kombu*, Bladderwrack*, Dulse*, Laver*.
Synergized Phytonutrients & Enzymes
Fresh freeze-dried enzymatically active Sprouts of Millet*, Quinoa*, Broccoli*, Apple Fruit*; fresh freeze-dried Blueberry*, Raspberry*; Green Papaya Fruit*; natural plant Enzymes (Amylase, Cellulase, Lipase, Protease).
Synergized Chinese Mushrooms & Herbal Extracts
Reishi*, Shiitake*, Maitake*, Agaricus*, Cordyceps*. Tonic Herbal Extract*: Astragalus Root*, Eleuthero Root*, Lycium (Goji) Berry*, Angelica sinensis Root*, Schizandra Berry*, Bai-Zhu Atractylodes Rhizome*, Fo-Ti Root*, Paeonia lactiflora Root*, Rehmannia Root*, Codonopsis Root*, Licorice Root*, Jujube Fruit*, Poria*, Ginger Rhizome*, Tangerine Peel*, Polygala Root*, Ligusticum Wallichii Rhizome*.
Synergized Green Juices
Fresh freeze-dried or CO2-dried: juice concentrates of Wheat Grass*, Barley Grass*, Oat Grass*, Alfalfa Grass*, Spinach Leaf*, Parsley Leaf*, Kale Leaf*, Collard Leaf*.
Synergized Western Herbs
Fresh freeze-dried Nettle Leaf*, Red Clover Flower*, Skullcap Flower*and Leaf*, Burdock Root*, Ginkgo Leaf*, Yellow Dock Root*, Dandelion Leaf*, Rose Hips Fruit*.
Synergized Natural Antioxidants
Rosemary Leaf*, Clove Bud*, Sage Leaf*, Natural Vitamin E (Sunflower).
* Organically grown, processed and certified
** Percent Daily Values based on a 2,000-calorie diet
‡ Daily Value not established
Each Serving of Pure Synergy contains:
- Synergized Algae - 3.40 g |Fresh freeze-dried, cold-dried or Refractance Window dried Pure Spirulina Crystals, Pur Klamath Crystals, Pure Chlorella, Dunaliella, Kelp, Wakame, Kombu, Bladderwrack, Dulse, Laver.
- Synergized Phytonutrients & Enzymes - 2.87 g | Fresh freeze-dried enzymatically active Sprouts of Millet, Quinoa, Broccoli, Apple Fruit, fresh freeze-dried Blueberry, Raspberry, Green Papaya Fruit, natural plant Enzymes, (Amylase, Cellulase, Lipase, Protease).
- Synergized Chinese Mushroom & Herbal Extracts - 2.61 g | Reishi, Shiitake, Maitake, Agaricus, Cordyceps. Standardized 7:1 herbal extract: Astragulus Root, Eleuthero Root, Lycium (Wolfberry) Fruit, Tang-Kuei Root, Schizandra chinensis Fruit, Atractylodes Macrocephala Root, Fo-Ti Root, Paeonia Lactiflora Root, Rehmannia Root, Codonopsis Root, Licorice Root, Jujube Fruit, Poria, Ginger Rhizome, Tangerine Peel, Polygala Root, Ligusticum Wallichii Root.
- Synergized Green Juices - 1.72 g | Fresh freeze-dried or CO2-dried: juice concentrates of Wheat Grass, Barley Grass, Oat Grass, Alfalfa Grass, Parsley Leaf, Spinach Leaf, Kale Leaf, Collard Leaf.
- Synergized Western Herbs - 1.15 g | Fresh freeze-dried Nettle Leaf, Red Clover Flower, Ginkgo Leaf, Skullcap Leaf & Flower, Burdock Root, Yellow Dock Root, Dandelion Leaf, Rosa Canina Fruit (Rose Hips).
- Synergized Natural Antioxidants - 2 mg | Rosemary Leaf, Clove Bud, Sage Leaf, natural Vitamin E (Sunflower).
- Other Naturally Occurring Food Co-Factors | Lutein, Bioflavonoids, Chlorophyll, Beta Glucans, Iodine, Alginates, RNA/DNA, Sulforaphane, Phycocyanins, GLA, SOD, Octacosanol, Polysaccharides, Sitosterols, Xanthophyll, Zeaxanthin, Anthocyanins, Ellagic and Phenolic Acids.
Describing the Pure Quality inside of Pure Synergy
There is truly only one way to ensure that every ingredient in every bottle of Pure Synergy will meet the uncompromising quality standards of Mitchell May is to make Pure Synergy ourselves, in our award winning facilities. The extraordinary quality of Pure Synergy begins with the cultivation of our very specialized ingredients and continues through every stage of processing, packaging and shipping.
ORGANIC INGREDIENTS: Pure Synergy is made with organic ingredients, cultivated and harvested to our exacting specifications. Overseeing all stages of the organic growth cycle not only assures maximum nutritional quality, but also protects our environment and bodies from harmful toxins. All of Pure Synergy ingredients are sustainably harvested at the optimal stage of growth, when their nutrients have fully matured.
PERFECTLY PROTECTED: Many nutritional components are highly sensitive to heat and oxygen. Our fresh freeze-drying and cold-drying processes fully protect the heat and oxygen sensitive bioactive constituents and phytonutrients in Pure Synergy superfood ingredients. We also utilize special cold-milling equipment. Studies have demonstrated that these unique technologies offer unprecedented protection of all Pure Synergy valuable nutrients.
CONCENTRATED AND STANDARDIZED: We concentrate and standardize select ingredients, using slow, non-chemical processes. Our full-spectrum, organic concentrates are many times more potent than those created by other methods.
WELL RESEARCHED: Pure Synergy origins go back over 35 years to the original research on energetic nutrition conducted in the 1970s by Mitchell May and a team of international experts at UCLA. In our ongoing research we continue to consult with the foremost experts in the fields of wellness medicine and nutrition.
TESTED FOR PURITY: Pure Synergy ingredients are subjected to over 600 quality assurance tests for purity and identity at USDA approved and FDA registered laboratories. These extensive tests guarantee that Pure Synergy contains only the highest-quality, purest ingredients.
STATE-OF-THE-ARTISAN PRODUCTION: Pure Synergy is blended and bottled at our award-winning facility, where we combine the best of old-world, artisan craftsmanship with state-of-the-art technology and science. Our facilities are toured regularly by industry experts who marvel at the uncompromising methods we apply to every step of production.
ULTRA FRESH PACKAGING: Glass is the only packaging material that is 100% inert and impermeable (research shows that plastic bottles do not fully protect against nutrient-robbing oxygen, and they leach chemicals into food). We vacuum-seal Pure Synergy in light-resistant, recyclable glass bottles, utilizing our Ultra Fresh Packaging process. The bottles are hermetically sealed with induction technology to protect all Pure Synergy valuable constituents.
CERTIFIED ORGANIC AND KOSHER: Pure Synergy is manufactured in our organic and kosher facilities, which are third-party inspected and certified. A vegetarian product, Pure Synergy is made from 100% whole food sources without any additives, preservatives, fillers or synthetic ingredients.
Distributed or manufactured from The Synergy Company. See more The Synergy Company products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Assisting Detoxification
- Enhancing Mental Clarity
- Providing Stamina
- Increasing Vitality
- Daily Nutrition
- Supporting Healthy Immune Function
- Brain Fog
- Weak Immune System
- Poor Digestion
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: I am on Celexa and low dose Blood pressure med. I have natural probotics such as yogurt, beet kvass, kiefer and Braggs raw apple cidar vinigar. I do not want to over do and cause toxic reaction. Each of these is done in moderation and I am feeling good. i ama 70 year old woman. Please advise if this supplementbwill fit my routine. I know everything in it is great for a person.Sincerely,Margaret Smith
It’s great to hear that you. It’s great to hear that you want to add more nutrients to your routine and you are right, the ingredients in this product are great. Pure Synergy is just that, completely pure, with no fillers, GMOs, maltodextrin, fibers, artificial sweeteners, colorings, flavorings, additives, or preservatives of any kind whatsoever—just 100% pure and potent certified organic whole-food concentrates.
Pure Synergy is the perfect supplement for people of all ages who desire nutrition of the highest quality in order to support, enhance, and help maintain one's health now and into the future. It is used daily by career professionals, homemakers, sports and outdoor enthusiasts, students, seniors and countless others.
Pure Synergy provides valuable support to people wishing to cultivate vitality and optimal health, as well as to those experiencing a diminished sense of well-being, whether from the effects of a stressful lifestyle, health concerns, day to day pressures, or less than ideal dietary habits.
Pure Synergy is a wonderfully restorative and balancing food. Since it is not a medicine, you can consume it whenever you desire extra nourishment and support. Many people enjoy more than one tablespoon daily during times of extra stress, and we encourage you to experiment with your daily serving to find the serving size that best supports you.
Pure Synergy may be contraindicated for those using blood-thinning or hyperthyroid medications. Doctors often recommend that people using blood-thinning medications limit their consumption of green, leafy vegetables. Additionally, sea vegetables contain beneficial iodine, which some doctors ask their patients using hyperthyroid medication to avoid. Please consult with your physician.
Margaret, if you have any additional concerns, it is always a good idea to speak with your physician. I hope this helps you.