Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup (8 fl oz)
Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup ™ 8 fl. oz.
Planetary Herbals Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup is a potent blend of some of the finest botanicals in North America and China, used for generations in support of the respiratory system. North American herbal classics such as elecampane, hyssop, horehound and mullein are combined with those from Chinese herbal traditions; loquat leaf, fritillaria, and platycodon. In addition, echinacea, North America's renowned wintertime treasure, is added to support internal defenses. The syrup is specially prepared from both fresh and dry herbs, utilizing a multistep extraction process, designed to capture the essence of each botanical. The quality of this formulation, together with the care that goes into its preparation, provides you with a comprehensive seasonal health supplement.
Most of the herbs in Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup are custom wildcrafted in different parts of North America by experienced herbalists. Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark was formulated by renowned herbalist Michael Tierra, L.Ac, O.M.D. Planetary Formulas is committed to developing clinically derived, experiential formulas - so you can be assured of obtaining the benefits you are seeking from a herbal product. Once you experience Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup, you will always want to have it in your home herbal supplement cabinet. No ephedra is used, so this makes Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup suitable for the entire family.
- Stimulates your own immune system response
- Supports healthy respiratory function
- Facilitates free, easy breathing
- Helps naturally clear sinuses
- Traditional Botanicals for Respiratory Support
Supplement Facts for 8 Fl. oz. LiquidServing Size: 1 Tablespoon (approx. 14 ml)
Other Ingredients: honey, purified water, and grain alcohol (25% by volume).
Warning: Do not use if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding. Product contains honey; do not use if you are allergic to bee products. Not for use by children under 1 year of age. Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
Suggested Use: Take every 2 hours as needed: Adults: 1 Tablespoon (approx. 15 ml), Children: 1 Teaspoon (approx. 5 ml), Toddlers: 1/2 Teaspoon (approx. 2.5 ml). Do not exceed 6 doses in a 24 hour period.
Distributed or manufactured from Planetary Herbals. See more Planetary Herbals products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Clear Congestion From Lungs
- Relief From Symptoms Of Colds Or Flu
- Shorten Recovery Time From Respiratory Illness
- Stuffy Runny Drippy Nose
- Cough Due To Cold Or Flu
Questions and answers:
Question: where can i buy this in johannesburg south africa
- A: Thank you for your interest in Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup. I am not aware of the availability of this product in South Africa however you can conveniently purchase this product using the following link. http://www.seacoast.com/shopping_cart.php?products_id=2662 If you need any additional assistance placing your order please contact us at 1+) 702-508-9054.