Sambucus Syrup Sugar Free (4oz)
Show me Seacoast Direct prices. Learn more...
Sambucus Sugar Free Syrup from Nature's Way4 fl. oz.
Formulated with black elderberry extract, a key component in the body's ability to fight disease. Dr. Madeleine Mumcuoglu first discovered black elderberry's immune boosting abilities. Sambucus Sugar Free Syrup uses this important nutrient, as well as other nutrients to create a well-rounded remedy for colds and flu.
Especially useful during the winter, Sambucus Sugar Free Syrup enhances the body's immune system by improving its ability to fight off disease. When taken after contracting the flu or cold, Sambucol Syrup aids in the body's ability to heal itself.
- Boost body's immune system
- Fight common cold and flu
- Protect against respiratory infections
- Protect against viral infections
Sambucus Sugar Free Syrup
Serving Size: 2 Teaspoons
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g||2%|
BioActives Extract (berry) from 6.4 g (6,400 mg) of premium cultivar berries
APS = Amount Per Serving
*% Daily Value (%DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Sorbitol, Purofied Water, Vegetable-Source Glycerin, Natural Raspberry Flavor, Citric Acid
Distributed or manufactured from Nature's Way. See more Nature's Way products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Reducing Chills
- Relieving Sore Throat
- Relieving Fever
- Shorten Recovery Time From Cold & Flu
- Sinus And Respiratory Congestion
- Colds & Flu Virus
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: can you take sambucus flucare while taking amoxicillin?
- A: I do not see any direct warnings against taking this product while on other prescription medication however it is always a good idea to consult with a physician if you have any concerns.