Menolief | Menopause Relief Supplement (120 caps)*
Sorry! This item has been discontinued. See below.
Menolief | Menopause Relief Supplement
NutraOrigin's innovative product alleviates symptoms such as hot flashes, nervousness, night sweats, vaginal dryness and occasional sleeplessness, while also protecting cardiovascular health and supporting bone integrity. Menolief is a menopause support supplement developed to relieve the distress and discomfort of perimenopause and menopause.
With ingredients scientifically studied for efficacy, Menolief supports hormonal balance, as well as estrogen metabolism and detoxification. It is the perfect solution for anyone going through the "change of life".
- Trimethylglycine, vitamin B6 and rosemary all support healthy estrogen metabolism, minimizing the activity of "bad" estrogen metabolites and supporting the beneficial properties of "good" estrogen metabolites.
- Soy isoflavones, red clover and kudzu root all contain isoflavones, which reduce menopause symptoms such as hot flashes and night sweats by weakly imitating human estrogen.
- A total of 17 human clinical trials studying the effects of black cohosh in menopausal women have been published, with the majority showing benefit, particularly for reducing hot flashes.
- Damiana extract is presumed to help with energy, low estrogen hot flashes and occasional stress and anxiety.
- Dong quai has been used for centuries to help balance female hormones during menopause and perimenopause, particularly for the relief of hot flashes.
- Magnolia bark contains two active compounds, magnolol and honokiol, believed to contribute to the anti-stress effects of the plant.
- Resveratrol is a selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM) that can play the role of either estrogen agonist or estrogen antagonist, depending on what the body requires at the time.
- Horsetail is rich in the mineral silica and has been shown to cause a significant improvement in bone density.
- Motherwort may be useful for relieving the occasional anxiety initiated by the hormonal changes of menopause.
- Wild yam extract may balance levels of estrogen and progesterone, theoretically reducing menopause symptomology.
- Curcumin is the active component of turmeric that triggers the production of glutathione, which may offer valuable antioxidant protection for tissues in the presence of unwanted reactive estrogen metabolites.
- Chrysin can inhibit the activity of the enzyme aromatase, which may support normal, healthy cell replication.<
Developed based on a thorough review of the scientific evidence, NutraOrigin's Menolief, includes only ingredients with documented efficacy and safety, and contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Menolief | Menopause Formula
Serving Size:4 Vegetarian Capsules
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCL)||20 mg||1000%|
|Turmeric Extract [standardized to 95% curcumin] (root)||600 mg||**|
|Kudzu Extract [standardized to 40% isoflavones] (root)||400 mg||**|
|Magnolia Extract [standardized to 2% honokiol] (bark)||400 mg||**|
|Rosemary Extract [standardized to 20% diterpenes, including 9% carnosic acid] (leaf)||200 mg||**|
|Black cohosh [standardized to 2.5% triterpene glycosides] (root)||200 mg||**|
|Damiana 4:1 Extract (leaf)||200 mg||**|
|Dong Quai Extract [standardized to 1% ligustilides] (root)||200 mg||**|
|Horsetail Extract [standardized to 10% silica] (aerial parts)||200 mg||**|
|Wild Yam [standardized to 20% diosgenin] (root)||200 mg||**|
|Trimethylglycine (as betaine HCI)||200 mg||**|
|Soy Isoflavone (non-GMO) [standardized to 40% total isoflavones, including genistein, Daidzen, and glycitein]||150 mg||**|
|Red Clover Extract [standardized to 40% isoflavones] (flower)||100 mg||**|
|Motherwort 10:1 Extract (aerial parts)||100 mg||**|
|** Daily Value not established|
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, silicon dioxide, vegetable stearate.
Suggested use: Divide daily dose intake evenly with major meals. Consume immediately after meal or during the meal with a full glass of water (8oz). Consult with your doctor or healthcare practitioner before starting any nutritional dietary supplement program.
Distributed or manufactured from NutraOrigin. See more NutraOrigin products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Supporting Breast Health
- Sustaining Natural Estrogen Balance
- Reducing The Occurrence Of Mood Swings
- Maintaining Healthy Bone Density
- Alleviating Occasional Stress & Anxiety
- Reducing Night Sweats
- Lowering The Intensity Of Hot Flashes
- Symptoms Of Menopause
- Hormone Imbalance
- Night Sweats
- Hot Flashes
- Irritability & Mood Swings
Compare to these: