Migranalief | Headache & Migraine Formula (120 caps)*
This product has been discontinued.
Seacoast recommends an excellent replacement. Click here.
Sorry! This item has been discontinued. See below.
Migranalief | Advanced Headache & Migraine Formula
Migranalief is a powerful formula developed to relieve the pain and pressure of occasional headaches. It is a prophylactic formula, meaning it is meant to be taken every day to prevent the onset of headaches. Formulated with ingredients scientifically studied for efficacy,Migranalief is perfect for anyone looking for relief from occasional headaches.
Migranalief is a comprehensive formula featuring ingredients clinically demonstrated to reduce the frequency and severity of occasional headaches. The ingredients are thought to work by relieving smooth muscle spasms, preventing blood vessel constriction, increasing serotonin levels, and supporting a healthy response to inflammation.
- Butterbur root has been shown to reduce the frequency of occasional headaches.
- Feverfew relieves smooth muscle spasms and prevents blood vessel constriction.
- Ginger and turmeric both support a healthy response to inflammation.
- 5-HTP increases levels of the neurotransmitter serotonin in the brain, which is frequently low in people who suffer from occasional headache.
- Coenzyme Q10 and riboflavin (vitamin B2) both support mitochondrial energy production, which may be diminished in people who suffer from occasional headaches.
Developed based on a thorough review of the scientific evidence, NutraOrigin's Migranalief, includes only ingredients with documented efficacy and safety, and contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Serving Size: 4 Vegetarian Capsules
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2) (as riboflavin and riboflavin 5' phosphate)||400 mg||23529%|
|Feverfew Extract [standardized to 1% parthenolide]||250 mg||**|
|Ginger (Zingiber officinale) Extract [standardized to 5% gingerols] (root)||250 mg||**|
|5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP)||300 mg||**|
|Coenzyme Q10 (from Japan)||100 mg||**|
|Turmeric Extract (Curcuma Longa) [standardized to 95% curcumin] (root)||400 mg||**|
|Butterbur (Petasites hybridus) [standardized to min. 15% sesquiterpenes as petasines] (root)||225 mg||**|
|** Daily Value not established|
Other Ingredients: dicalcium phosphate, vegetable cellulose (capsule shell), magnesium stearate, silica.
Suggested use: Divide daily dose intake evenly with major meals. Consume immediately after meal or during the meal with a full glass of water (8oz). Consult with your doctor or healthcare practitioner before starting any nutritional dietary supplement program.
Distributed or manufactured from NutraOrigin. See more NutraOrigin products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Prevents Blood Vessel Constriction
- Reducing The Frequency And Severity Of Occasional Headache
- Relieves Smooth Muscle Spasms
- Supports A Healthy Response To Inflammation
- Occassional & Migraine Headache
Compare to these: