Menstraese | PMS Support (90 caps)*
Sorry! This item has been discontinued. See below.
Menstaese | PMS Support Supplement
NutraOrigin developed Menstraese Menstrual Support Supplement for relief from the physical discomfort and emotional distress of PMS. NutraOrigin's innovative product alleviates a wide range of PMS symptoms such as mood swings, breast tenderness, cramps, headaches and more. With ingredients scientifically studied for efficacy, Menstraese is an advanced natural solution perfect for anyone suffering from the disruptive effects of PMS.
Menstraese incorporates a wide range of herbs and nutrients to target both the physical and emotional distress of PMS, effectively alleviating a wide range of symptoms.
- Black cohosh, blue cohosh, dong quai and gingerhave all been used to help alleviate painful menstruation, and black cohosh has been approved for this use by the German Commission E.
- Soy, red clover, kudzu, licorice and fennel all contain constituents structurally similar to human estrogen, thus competing with estrogen for uptake and decreasing the hormone’s effect on the body.
- Vitex agnus-castus has been clinically shown to reduce cyclic breast tenderness, lessen headaches and diminish irritability and depression.
- Dandelion is a diuretic herb used to reduce bloating.
- Ginkgo biloba has been shown to reduce breast pain and emotional disturbance.
- Several studies confirm that valerian root decreases occasional stress and anxiety
- Wild yam may balance hormone levels.
- Bupleurum may relieve spasms, muscle tension and bleeding due to menstrual irregularity.
- Poria cocos has been used traditionally to alleviate water retention and promote mental and muscular relaxation.
- Magnesium and vitamin B6 have been shown to improve a range of PMS symptoms.
- Taurine and choline are included to promote the well-being of the nervous system.
Developed based on a thorough review of the scientific evidence, NutraOrigin's Menstraese, includes only ingredients with documented efficacy and safety, and contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Serving Size:6 Vegetarian Capsules
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)||20 mg||1000%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium citrate)||70 mg||18%|
|Black Cohosh (Cimicifuga racemosa) Extract [standardized to 2.5% triterpene glycosides]||250 mg||**|
|Blue Cohosh (root)||250 mg||**|
|Dong Quai Root Extract (Angelica sinesis) [standardized to 1% ligustilides]||250 mg||**|
|Vitex Agnus-castus (chaste tree berry) Extract [standardized to 0.9 – 1.1% glycosides, including agnuside]||450 mg||**|
|Dandelion Extract 4:1 (Taraxacum officinale) (root)||300 mg||**|
|Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) Seed Extract 4:1||40 mg||**|
|Ginger (Zingiber officinale) [standardized to 4% volatile oils] (root)||250 mg||**|
|Soy Isoflavone Extract (Non-GMO) [standardized to 40% total isoflavones, including genistein, daidzein and glycitein]||150 mg||**|
|Kudzu Root Extract [standardized to 40% isoflavones]||400 mg||**|
|Red Clover Extract (Trifolium pratense) [standardized to 40% isoflavones] (flower)||100 mg||**|
|Ginkgo biloba Extract 50:1 [standardized to 24% ginkgo flavone glycosides and 6% terpene lactones] (leaf)||250 mg||**|
|Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) Root and Rhizome Extract standardized to contain 5% glycyrrhizic acid||100 mg||**|
|Valerian (Valeriana officinalis) [standardized to 1% valerenic acid] (root)||600 mg||**|
|Wild Yam Extract [standardized to 20% diosgenin] (root)||200 mg||**|
|Bupleurum (Chai Hu) Extract 5:1 (root)||200 mg||**|
|Poria cocos (Chinese Pinyin: Fu Ling) Extract 5:1||200 mg||**|
|Choline (as choline bitartrate)||75 mg||**|
|** Daily Value not established|
Other Ingredients: dicalcium phosphate, cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule shell), magnesium stearate, silica.
Suggested use: Divide daily dose intake evenly with major meals. Consume immediately after meal or during the meal with a full glass of water (8oz). Consult with your doctor or healthcare practitioner before starting any nutritional dietary supplement program.
Distributed or manufactured from NutraOrigin. See more NutraOrigin products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Decrease Mood Swings
- Reducing Muscle Tension And Spasms
- Reduce Br
- Regulating Menstrual Cycles
- Lessen The Frequency And Severity Of Menstrual Migraines & Headaches
- Relieving Occasional Anxiety And Irritability
- Diminish Bloating Due To Water Retention
- Mood Swings
- Emotional Distress
- Painful Menstruation
- Gas & Bloating
Compare to these: