60 tablets suitable for vegetarians
K-2 5,000 from Nature's Life supplies the body with 5,000 mcg which is equivalent to 6,250% of the daily value. Vitamin K itself does not strengthen bones but it does greatly increase calcium absorption in the body. Calcium, one of the most important nutrients to the human body is not readily absorbed unless there are other nutrients present.
Vitamin K aids in blood clotting, and helps initiate the healing process. Ongoing human studies suggest that K-2 may have anticancer effects as well. Most notably, K-2 aids in the absorption of calcium and therefore may help prevent and possibly even treat osteoporosis.
- Calcium Absorption
- Bone Density
- Helps Keep Arteries Soft
Suggested use: Take one (1) tablet daily with food.
K-2 5,000 Vitamin K
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
|Vitamin K-2 -Menatrenone||5,000 mcg||*|
APS = Amount Per Serving
*% Daily Value (%DV) not established.
Distributed or manufactured from Nature's Life. See more Nature's Life products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Strengthening Bones
- Thickening Blood
- Increasing Calcium Absorption
- Promoting Healing
- Relieving Bruises
- Thrombocytopenia (Thin Blood)
- Bone Fractures
- Kidney Disease
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: I heard that K2 5,000 could cause blood clots. In uses Indications says one thing. and in Ailments concerns, confuse me. Please explain. Thank you.
Question: I just did.
Question: If I have concerns about Osteoporosis, would K2,5000 be a good choice.
Question: Are there side effects?
- A: The only warning from the manufacturer is that if you are taking blood-thinning (anticoagulant) medications, use this product only under the direction of your doctor. If you have any additional concerns about how this product may effect you, please consult with your physician.
Question: where can i buy this product in singapore
- A: I am not aware of where you can purchase K2 in Singapore but you can order it online directly from Seacoast.com as we do ship internationally.
Question: is this product halalkosher
- A: I do not see any Kosher or Halal certification on this K2 supplement however this product is suitable for vegetarians.