Inflarex | Pain & Inflammation Supplement (180 caps)*
Sorry! This item has been discontinued. See below.
Inflarex | Pain & Inflammation Supplement
Inflarex is a new dietary supplement by NutraOrigin formulated to swiftly relieve occasional pain and inflammation by addressing its underlying causes. The advanced formula contains ingredients that provide relief from all of the nagging symptoms of inflammation, Inflarex is a unique and powerful supplement. Perfect for anyone who experiences occasional pain, redness, fatigue, joint discomfort, loss of energy or muscle stiffness, it is also an excellent way to help alleviate the minor pain of sports injuries, surgical trauma, bruising and menstrual cramps.
NutraOrigin's Inflarex | Pain & Inflammation formula contains:
- Turmeric is an Indian herb shown to support the body's natural response to inflammation and provide comfort to the joints.
- Bromelain is a collection of protein-digesting enzymes found effective for relieving acute pain. It works by helping block metabolites that accelerate and worsen inflammatory processes.
- Boswellia , long used to support joint health, is an Ayurvedic herb that inhibits the pro-inflammatory enzyme 5-lipoxygenase.
- Devil's claw is a South African herb that reduces slight muscular pain of the back, shoulder and neck. Laboratory research suggests it works by suppressing the pro-inflammatory enzymes cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) and nitric oxide synthase (iNOS).
- Superoxide dismutase and catalase may modulate inflammatory pathways that cause occasional pain through the neutralization of harmful superoxide free radicals.
Developed based on a thorough review of the scientific evidence, NutraOrigin's Inflarex, includes only ingredients with documented efficacy and safety, and contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Serving Size: 6 Capsules
|Turmeric extract [standardized to 95% curcumin] (rhizomes)||1200 mg||**|
|Bromelain 2400 GDU/g||1000 mg||**|
|Boswellia serrata [standardized to 65% boswellic acid] (resin)||1000 mg||**|
|Devil's claw [standardized to 1.5% harpagoside] (roots and tubers)||1000 mg||**|
|Superoxide dismutase (SOD)||200 mg||**|
|Catalase (CAT)||100 IU||**|
|** Daily Value not established|
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, cellulose, silicon dioxide, vegetable stearate.
Suggested use: Divide daily dose intake evenly with major meals. Consume immediately after meal or during the meal with a full glass of water (8oz). Consult with your doctor or healthcare practitioner before starting any nutritional dietary supplement program.
Distributed or manufactured from NutraOrigin. See more NutraOrigin products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Aids Recovery After Surgery
- Containing Ingredients Proven Effective For Joint Health
- Eases And Helps Heal Athletic Injuries
- Swiftly Relieving Occasional Pain And Inflammation
- Decreasing Occasional Soreness And S
- Helping The Body Naturally Heal Itself
- Swelling Due To Trauma Or Injury
- Joint Pain & Inflammation
Compare to these: