What is the difference between DHEA and DHEA micronized? Studies show that DHEA micronized gets absorbed from the intestines through lymphatic system and somewhat bypass the liver making it easier for the body to process. DHEA is a hormone made primarily by the adrenal gland (stress gland). Reduced DHEA levels can result in a weakened immune system, allergies and other diseases that compromise our health.
- Supports Immune Health
- Enhances Quaility Of Life
- Micronized For Enhanced Absorption
Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule | Serving Per Container: 90 Amount Per Serving: Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) 50 mg
Suggested Use:Take 1 capsule daily with a meal or as directed by your qualified healthcare provider.
Other Ingredients Rice flour. Capsule is made of plant cellulose.
Contains no milk, egg, peanut, tree nut, fish, shellfish, soy, wheat, gluten or yeast.
Distributed or manufactured from Metabolic Response Modifiers. See more Metabolic Response Modifiers products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Supporting Longevity
- Reversing The Aging Process
- Mood Support
- Damaging Effects Of Aging
- Aging Skin
- Memory Loss
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: what is this drug used for
- A: DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone) is produced in the adrenal glands from pregnenolone and eventually converted into testosterone, estrone, and estradiol. The marked reduction in DHEA by the adrenals during aging results in a dramatic fall in the formation of active sex steroids in peripheral target tissues – a situation which is thought to be associated with a long series of age related decreases such as insulin resistance, obesity, muscle mass, bone and cardiovascular health. DHEA supplementation has shown an ability to return blood levels to those enjoyed in younger years. DHEA in appropriate replacement doses appears to have remedial effects with respect to its ability to induce an anabolic growth factor, increase muscle strength and lean body mass, support immune health, and enhance quality of life in aging men and women.