Borage Seed Oil 1000mg (50 Perlecaps)
Sorry! This item has been discontinued. See below.
Solaray Borage Seed Oil contains high levels of important fatty acids, such as gamma linolenic acid (GLA), linoleic acid, oleic acid, and palmitic acid. Most importantly, Borage Seed Oil provides nature's highest levels of GLA. GLA is often used to treat a variety of skin disorders, like eczema, acne, and psoriasis. It has also been used successfully to treat rheumatoid arthritis and other inflammations.
Along with treatment of skin conditions and arthritis, Solaray Borage Seed Oil is also a useful remedy for respiratory conditions, like a sore throat and coughing. It can be used to alleviate both mentrual cycle and menopause symptoms in women. Borage Seed Oil is also commonly used to treat ulcers, as well as high blood pressure.
A process known as cold pressing is used to squeeze Solaray Borage Seed Oil from the seed. No solvents are used in this process.
- Treat skin disorders, such as psoriasis, acne, and eczema
- Alleviate join pain from rheumatoid arthritis
- Control respiratory conditions
- Assist with mentrual cycles and menopause
- Treat high blood pressure
- Promote blood flow
- Assist with nerve function
- Regulate metabolism
Directions: Use only as directed. Take one softgel daily with a meal or glass of water.
Borage Seed Oil** (borago officinalis)
|Other Ingredients: Gelatin (perlecap), Glycerin|
|APS = Amount Per Serving|
|*% Daily Value (%DV) not established.|
** A natural product typically supplying the follow fatty acids, 240 mg gamma linolenic acid (GLA), 350 mg linoleic acid (LA), 170mg oleic acid, 100 mg palmitic acid.
Distributed or manufactured from Solaray Vitamins. See more Solaray Vitamins products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Dilating Blood Vessels
- Improving Circulation
- Improving Skin Tone
- Relieving Inflammation
- Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: where can i buy this barage seed oil in Owerri ?
- A: We do not have a location in Owerri however you can purchase this product directly through seacoast.com using the following link. We would be happy to ship it to you. http://www.seacoast.com/shopping_cart.php?products_id=2124
Question: is this PA Free?
- A: Thank you for your interest in Borage Seed Oil. Are you referring to palmitic acid. This product does contain palmitic acid.