Thyroid Health Formula (60 caps)*
price Price is too low to show. Add it to your cart
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
Natural Factors' Thyroid Health Formula supports and maintains thyroid gland function by balancing and regulating its two hormones, T3 and T4. Hypothyroidism, or low levels of these important hormones, results in many symptoms such as fatigue, depression, sensitivity to cold, and recurrent infections.
The formula's key ingredients consist of L-tyrosine, the amino acid precursor to thyroid hormones and Ayurvedic herbs, ashwaganda and myrrh. These 2 herbs exert their effect directly on the thyroid gland synergistically without influencing the release of Thyroid Stimulating Hormone from the pituitary gland in the brain.
- Nourishes and maintains the thyroid gland health
- Regulates the production of T3 and T4 hormones
- Helps symptoms relating to hypothyroidism
2 capsules contain:
|Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate)||100 mg|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||100 mcg|
|Copper (as copper gluconate)||500 mcg|
|Manganese (as maganese citrate)||500 mcg|
|Withania somnifera, powdered extract 5:1 (root) (standardized to contain 1.5% withanolides)||150 mg|
|Commiphora mukul, powdered extract 3.5:1 (gum resin) (standardized to contain 3% guggulsterones)||100 mg|
|Other ingredients: VCaps™ vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), rice powder, magnesium stearate (vegetable grade).|
Distributed or manufactured from Natural Factors. See more Natural Factors products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Improving Lymphatic Function
- Increasing Energy
- Enhancing Immune Function
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: I have the same question from above. I am currently on synthroid and want to add your supplements as additional support. an both be taken together? Meaning are there people who take both and still benefit?
- A: I do not see any warnings against using this supplement if you are on any prescription medication including thyroid medication like synthroid. Though I am unaware of customers taking both Thyroid Health Formula and Synthroid, their are no warnings against it.
Question: I have been hypo for more than 8 years and my doctor waited until my thyroid stopped functioning completely before prescribing Synthroid. I want to know if I can take both Synthroid and your product Thyroid Health Formula on the same day, if that is too strong OR if I can take your product on its own. I am 57 years old and am really tired for years and desperate to find help.
- A: I'm sorry to hear of the fatigue you've been experiencing for years. This is definitly something to consult with your physician about as they are familiar with your medical history and can advise on what is safe for you.