Kelp (180 Caps)*
price Price is too low to show. Add it to your cart
Buy 3 - Get free delivery on whole order
Kelp - a natural source of Iodine
The Kelp used in Nature's Way Kelp capsules can be found growing in coastal ocean waters. Kelp is an excellent source of iodine, which has shown to be essential for thyroid health. Nature's Way utilizes whole dried Kelp plants and is guaranteed to contain 0.06% natural iodine.
Kelp capsules by Nature's Way offers essential vitamins and minerals. Kelp also contains naturally occurring enzymes. Nature's Way Kelp capsules may also improve digestion, and liver functioning, in addition to enhancing the immune system and stimulating metabolism.
- Essential vitamins
- Over 70 trace minerals
- Enhances immune system
- Improves digestion
- Healthy Thyroid function
Suggested Use: Take one capsule daily.
Each Capsule Contains:
|Kelp (whole thallus)||660 mg|
|Other ingredients: gelatin (capsule)|
Distributed or manufactured from Nature's Way. See more Nature's Way products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Increasing Bile Flow
- Increasing Oxygen
- Increasing Energy
- Improving Digestion
- Improving Skin Tone
- Enhancing Immune Function
- Increasing Red Blood Cells
- Low Metabolism
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Does it help reducing cellulite?
- A: Thank you for your interest in Kelp. Kelp contains fucoxanthin, a xanthophyll compound found in green plants with chlorophyll, which can help the body burn fat. Studies show that consuming kelp can help you lose body weight which may reduce the appearance of cellulite.
Question: are there any side effectsare there any side effects to taking natures way kelp
- A: Nature's Way Kelp can be found growing in coastal ocean waters. Kelp is a type of seaweed which is very nutritious. This product should not be taken by persons with known hypersensitivity to iodine or hyperthyroidism. Consult a healthcare professional before using if you are pregnant, nursing, or taking a prescribed iodine medication.
Question: does kelp help in weight loas?
- This questions has not been answered yet. Be the first one!
Question: I take 1200 lithium per day and then took sea kelp later found it has lithium in it althought I may have had a reaction I also felt amazing with tons of energy is there any way I can still take this or is it dangerous for me i TAKE 600MG LITHIUM ATG NIGHT AND 600 AT DAY
- A: The only warnings on this product are as follows: This product should not be taken by persons with known hypersensitivity to iodine or hyperthyroidism. Consult a healthcare professional before using if you are pregnant, nursing, or taking a prescribed iodine medication.