Pau d' Arco is a tree native to the rain forests of Central and South America. Common names include Trumpet Tree, Taheebo, and Lapacho. The most beneficial part of the Pau d' Arco tree is the inner bark, which is thought to possess antibacterial, anti-fungal, and antiviral qualities.
Nature's Way captures the immune-boosting potential of Pau d' Arco inner bark in easy-to-swallow capsules. Tribal natives of Central and South America used the inner bark of Pau d' Arco to help treat certain cancers, infectious diseases, STDs, and Lupus. Pau d' Arco inner bark may aid in the body's ability to heal by promoting the production of red blood cells.
- Immune boosting
Suggested Use: Take 2 capsules twice daily with meals. For intensive use take 4 capsules three times daily. If pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.
2 capsules contain:
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g|
|Pau d'Arco (inner bark)||1.01 g|
gelatin (capsule), magnesium stearate
Distributed or manufactured from Nature's Way. See more Nature's Way products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Enhancing Immune Function
- Fighting Infection
- Increasing Red Blood Cells
- Increasing Stamina
- Promoting Healing
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Fungal Infections
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Does it work for liver cancer stage 4? I want to buy it for my father in pakistan
- A: In South America Pau d' Arco is used to help people with many ailments including cancer. I have provided you a link with an article containing some more information but for further information you would need to consult with your father's physician. http://www.livestrong.com/article/438446-the-benefits-and-uses-of-pau-darco/
Question: where can i buy pau d'arco tea or capsules in South Africa, Botswana or Kenya?
- A: I am not aware of where you can purchase this supplement locally however you can purchase this product online directly from Seacoast.com.