Osteozol | Bone Strength Formula (180 caps)*
Sorry! This item has been discontinued. See below.
Osteozol | Bone Strengthening Formula
NutraOrigin's Osteozol is a bone health supplement developed to protect the structural integrity of existing bone and provide for new bone growth. Osteozol features a wealth of vitamins and minerals involved in bone formation, including calcium and vitamin D. Getting adequate calcium and vitamin D throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce your risk of osteoporosis. This formula may also protect bones against load-bearing stress, increase bone density and stimulate the formation of new bone tissue - all essential for bone health.
The recommended calcium intake is 1,000 mg for men and women aged 19-50 and 1,200 mg for men and women over 50. Yet according to the USDA’s Continuing Survey of Food Intakes of Individuals, more than half of men and three quarters of women fail to consume these amounts through the diet, making supplementation so important. Osteozol contains highly absorbable calcium and vitamin D, plus a whole wealth of other nutrients that support bone health.
Osteozol's advanced formula contains:
- Coral calcium, microcrystalline calcium and calcium citrate are some of the most absorbable forms of calcium available today.
- Because of its role in calcium absorption, vitamin D may protect against osteoporosis, while zinc enhances the activity of vitamin D.
- L-lysine helps to increase the absorption of calcium from the digestive tract.*
- Boron aids in metabolizing vitamins and minerals that build bone.
- Copper and manganese have been clinically demonstrated to support bone mineral density.
- Magnesium regulates calcium transport.
- Strontium helps to increase bone formation and boost bone density overall.
- As facilitators of collagen production,silicon and vitamin C may provide strength and flexibility to bones.
- Vitamin K plays a role in forming bone-mineralizing proteins.
- Vitamin B6, combined with vitamin B12 and folic acid, reduces homocysteine levels, which may benefit bone health.
Developed based on a thorough review of the scientific evidence, NutraOrigin's Osteozol, includes only ingredients with documented efficacy and safety, and contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Serving Size: 6 Vegetarian Tablets
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||200 mg||667%|
|Vitamin D||1,000 IU||250%|
|Vitamin K||600 mcg||750%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||30 mg||1500%|
|Folic Acid||800 mcg||200%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methyl cobalamin)||600 mcg||10000%|
|Calcium (from coral calcium)||1,000 mg||100%|
|Calcium (from calcium citrate)||400 mg||40%|
|Calcium (from MCHC)||400 mg||40%|
|Magnesium (from magnesium citrate)||500 mg||125%|
|Zinc (from zinc citrate)||15 mg||100%|
|Copper (from copper 10% amino acid chelate)||4,000 mcg||200%|
|Manganese (from manganese 10% amino acid chelate)||10 mg||500%|
|Boron (from boron 10% amino acid chelate)||6 mg||**|
|Strontium (from strontium citrate)||500 mg||**|
|Silicon (from silicon dioxide)||5 mg||**|
|** Daily Value not established|
Other Ingredients: cellulose, vegetable stearic acid, vegetable stearate, silica, pharmaceutical glaze.
Suggested use: Divide daily dose intake evenly with major meals. Consume immediately after meal or during the meal with a full glass of water (8oz). Consult with your doctor or healthcare practitioner before starting any nutritional dietary supplement program.
Distributed or manufactured from NutraOrigin. See more NutraOrigin products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Preserving Bone Density
- Increasing Calcium Absorption
- Supporting New Bone Growth
- Promoting Bone Mineralization
- Bone Fracture
- Low Bone Density
Compare to these: