Renuagin | Anti-Aging Formula (180 caps)*
Sorry! This item has been discontinued. See below.
Renuagin | Anti-Aging Antioxidant Supplement
As a teenager, you never thought it would happen to you. But here you are, 40-something or more, and it’s happening…you’re getting older. Your body doesn’t feel the same, you certainly don’t look the same, and your brain’s not as quick as it used to be. Nothing can stop you from aging. But something can help you age better: antioxidants.
Antioxidants combat free radicals — dangerous molecules that can injure cells, tissues, and DNA. That’s important, because many scientists believe free radical damage is the main cause of biological aging. Packed with antioxidants like CoQ10, green tea extract and lutein, Renuagin will help you look better, feel better, and function better.
Renuagin is a comprehensive anti-aging supplement. It is designed to not only improve the way you look and feel, but also to protect your body from age-related damage. Packed with antioxidants, Renuagin addresses the entire range of common aging effects and their underlying causes, making it perfect for anyone who wants to support healthy aging.
Packed with ingredients scientifically studied for efficacy, Reuagin contains:
- Coenzyme Q10 is essential for the production of energy and is one of the body's most important antioxidants.
- Green tea extract, which contains the potent antioxidant EGCG, benefits healthy aging in several ways and has been shown to improve antioxidant status.
- Lutein is an antioxidant plant pigment recognized for its ability to protect the eyes from free radical damage.
- Mucuna pruriens contains L-dopa - a precursor to the neurotransmitter dopamine, which is needed for cognition, mood and sleep.
- Resveratrol is believed to activate the SIRT1 gene, which plays a role in glucose control, mitochondrial function, fat accumulation, exercise tolerance and weight management.
- Quercetin may boost the bioavailability of resveratrol.
- Rhodiola rosea helps the body adapt to chemical, biological and physical stressors, and has been shown to increase exercise capacity and mental performance.
- Carnosine is a natural dipeptide that may prevent glycation - a destructive process in which proteins and sugars react.
- Selenium, an essential mineral, is important for the creation of glutathione peroxidase, one of the body's most significant antioxidant enzymes.
Developed based on a thorough review of the scientific evidence, NutraOrigin's Renuagin, includes only ingredients with documented efficacy and safety, and contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Serving Size: 6 Vegetarian Tablets
|Green Tea Extract [standardized to min. 98% total polyphenols, 80% total catechins, and 50% EGCG]||400 mg||**|
|Mucuna Pruriens Extract [standardized to 50% L-DOPA]||800 mg||**|
|Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) Hydroethanolic Extract [standardized to 5.4-6.6% total rosavins, including 3.6-4.4% rosavin and 0.9-1.1% salidrosides] (root)||400 mg||**|
|Coenzyme Q10 (from Japan)||50 mg||**|
|** Daily Value not established|
Other Ingredients: dicalcium phosphate, vegetable cellulose (capsule shell), magnesium stearate, silica.
Suggested use: Divide daily dose intake evenly with major meals. Consume immediately after meal or during the meal with a full glass of water (8oz). Consult with your doctor or healthcare practitioner before starting any nutritional dietary supplement program.
Distributed or manufactured from NutraOrigin. See more NutraOrigin products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Countering The Aging Effects Of Free Radicals
- Supporting Healthy Aging
- Improves Exercise Endurance Capacity
- Protectsing Cardiovascular Health
- Chemical- Biological & Physical Stressors
- Damaging Free Radicals
Compare to these: