Consumption of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
- Supports Cardiovascular Health
- Supports Brain And Nervous System Function
- Helps Improve Focus And Concentration
Suggested use: Adults take one (1) softgel daily. For best utilization take with food.
|Serving Size: 1 softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||<2%*|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol)||10 I.U.||33%|
Fish Body Oils (from marine lipid fish body oil concentrate- anchovy, mackerel, sardine,
herring, salmon) providing: Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 18% equal to 180 mg, Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 12% equal to 120 mg)
|1,000 mg (1 g)||**|
|Garlic Oil Concentrate (equivalent to 50 mg fresh garlic bulb)||0.1 mg||**|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin, carob (color), purified water, ascorbyl palmitate. Contains fish (anchovy, mackerel, sardine, herring, salmon).
100% bovine gelatin, BSE-free
Does Not Contain: Yeast, corn, wheat, gluten, milk, salt, sugar, preservatives, or artificial flavors.
Distributed or manufactured from Country Life. See more Country Life products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Third Party Tested
- Dietary Supplement
- Providing EPA And DHA
- Processed Using Molecular Distillation
- Certified Gluten Free
- Natural Fish Body Oils
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Memory Loss
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: Does it have the IFOS symbol?
- A: I did not located in IFOS symbol however I do know that this supplement is 3rd party tested. It also is purity tested for toxins like PCB's and even heavy metals like mercury and lead.
Question: is it good for heart patients?
- A: We did locate some information for you in regards to Omega 3 for cardiovascular conditions that you may find useful to read. It describes the uses for omega 3's, possible risks, and possible interactions with medication. Please note that it is always a good idea to discuss new supplements with your physician. http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/druginfo/natural/993.html