Non-GMO Lecithin Powder (375grams)*
Non-GMO Lecithin Powder by HealthForce has been discontinued.
Sorry! This item has been discontinued. See below.
HealthForce's Lecithin Powder is derived from Non-GMO soybeans, offering a natural supplement to the body's production of lecithin. An important phospholipid, lecithin is essential to the building of healthy cells as it ensures soft cell walls. It forms protective sheaths around the brain, providing a highly specialized function.
Lecithin is an important source of choline, which is used by the body to form important compounds for cell membranes. Choline is also the precursor to an essential brain chemical that is used in memory function. It is also used to transport lipids from the liver. Lecithin is an emulsifier that allows fat and water to mix within the body.
HealthForce Nutrionals production facilty is free of pesticides, GMO's, animal sourced ingredients, fillers and flow agents.
- Provide natural source of choline
- Assist with building healthy cell membranes
- Enhance memory and brain function
- Assist with liver function
Suggested use: 1 to 2 Tablespoons per day. Add to your favorite drink, smoothie or sprinkle on and mix with any food for extra nutritional value.
Serving Size: 2 TBSP 39 servings per container
Calories from Fat
|Total Fat||8 g||12%|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||< 1%|
|Non Genetically Engineered Lecithin||9.6 g||**|
Distributed or manufactured from HealthForce Nutritionals. See more HealthForce Nutritionals products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Raising HDL
- Lowering Cholesterol
- Preventing Cellular Damage
- Increasing Energy
- Repairing Cellular Damage
- Lowering LDL
- Improving Memory
- Memory Loss
- Vitamin Deficiency Anemia
- Heart Disease
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: I am looking for a Lecithin supplement. Do I need Non-Gmo?
- A: Great questions, GMO and Non-GMO can be very confusing to the consumer. Understanding the difference allows consumers to make informed choices on what they consume. Non-GMO means that the product is not genetically modified in any way. GMO means that the material has been artificially manipulated in a laboratory through genetic engineering, possibly allowing for contamination. A CBS news poll found that 80% of Americans want labels to state whether the product is GMO or Non-GMO. And, according to a recent CBS/New York Times poll 53% percent said they would not buy food or supplements that have been genetically modified. Most consumers in fact don't realize they have been consuming GMO products. The Non-GMO Project has been working diligently to ensure the sustained availability of Non-GMO food and products. HealthForce Nutrionals production facility is free of GMO's pesticides, animal sourced ingredients, fillers and flow agents. HealthForce Lecithin is derived 100% from soybeans that have not been genetically engineered or modified. Lecithin has been shown to improve memory, brain function,liver ailments, immune system, reducing cholesterol.