Memory Plus Formula 100 Capsules
Memory Plus Formula is a blend of well known herbs used to cleanse, build and increase circulation to the brain. Used historically to help promote improved peripheral and cerebral circulation. All the anti-aging effects of better circulation go along with this ability: increased energy, antioxidant effects, better concentration, etc. 100% vegetable based capsules.
Ingredients: Blue Vervain, Gotu Kola, Brigham Tea, Ginkgo biloba, Blessed Thistle, Cayenne, Ginger Root & Lobelia.
As a dietary supplement take 2 capsules 3 times a day or as directed by your health care professional.
|Proprietary Blend: blue vervain herb, gotu kola herb, brigham tea herb, ginkgo leaf, blessed thistle herb, cayenne pepper, ginger root and lobelia herb||890 mg|
|Other ingredients: 100% vegetable base capsules.|
Distributed or manufactured from Christophers Original Formulas. See more Christophers Original Formulas products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Increasing Energy
- Improving Focus
- Improving Memory
- Memory Loss
- Alzheimer's Disease
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: what will be the possible side effects if we stop taking this supplement?
- A: The only warnings on this supplement label are as follows: Do not use during pregnancy or give to small children except as directed by your health care professional.
Question: if we take this supplement, would it be possible that our improved memory will long last?
- A: Results will vary from person to person due to a number of factors not limited to a person's unique biochemistry, other supplements or medication a person may be on, and current medical condition. In general it is best to give a new supplement 4-6 weeks to feel any possible benefit.
Question: 890 mg of what? Is it 800 mg of ginko leaf and the rest thrown in? Do you have a break down of each item? proprietary blend could be anything
- A: Unfortunately the manufacturer does not have a break down. The 890 mg is a blend of those herbs.
Question: Does memory plus has side effect in our kidney.?
- A: Memory Plus helps support Peripheral & cerebral circulation. It helps with alertness and concentration. The only warning on the label states: Do not take during pregnancy or give to small children except directed by your health care professional. We recommend that you consult with your physician before taking any new supplement.
Question: Can this taken by children?Cyril Cyril.keonggmail.com
- A: This product is not suggested for small kids without the advise and direction of a physician.