Evening Primrose Oil from Seacoast Natural Foods contains high levels of omega-6 fatty acids, which are used by the body to regulate important functions. Evening Primrose Oil also contains linoleic acid and gamma linolenic acid (GLA), both essential to how the body produces insulin, regulates weight, and fights cancer and heart disease.
For women, Evening Primrose Oil can help to alleviate PMS and menopause discomfort. Healthy skin conditions also result from taking Evening Primrose Oil, reducing the appearance of acne, eczema, and psoriasis. Evening Primrose Oil has been used to treat rheumatoid arthritis and asthma as it contains antiflammatory properties.
- Provide healthy levels of essential fatty acids
- Reduce side effects of PMS and menopause in women
- Contribute to cardiovascular health
- Provide antioxidant protection
- Improve moisture and smoothness of skin
- Provide anti-inflammatory properties
- Maintain weight
- Regulate insulin levels
Each Capsule Contains:
500 mg of Evening Primrose Oil which supplies: Gamma Linolenic Acid 42 mg, Linoleic Acid 350 mcg, Vitamin E 15 iu, and Oleic Acid 15 %.
Distributed or manufactured from Seacoast Vitamins. See more Seacoast Vitamins products.
*Not intended to diagnose or treat diseases or ailments, and is not reviewed by the FDA.Uses & Indications.
- Reducing Inflammation
- Improving Skin Tone
- Restoring Hormonal Balance
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Breast Pain
Compare to these:
Questions and answers:
Question: What type of gelatin is used in this?
- A: The gelatin used is non-vegetarian.